1.5 inch level kit

10 minutes ago, brianc636 said:

I’ve got an AT4 plus the motofab 1.5” leveling kit on it. Took the VP and 3 others out to lunch today in it and no one complained about getting into it.

One dude is super short too

Yeah, weather I do the AT4 / TrailBoss suspension i or a 3” suspension I’ll be keeping the 1.5” Motofab Leveling kit as well.

Edited by eppieguy

On 7/9/2019 at 8:07 PM, jkrunningdeer said:

Would you be willing to post a side picture of your truck. Thanks for sharing the motofab info. I'm trying to level and fit my truck in  the garage. the 1.5 might be just what I'm looking for!

Motofab 1.5” installed on mine... actually rides better now IMO

EEED18C7-187B-428F-8082-429A1BBB95C2.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/8/2019 at 6:15 PM, brianc636 said:

My 1.5” motofab came from fleabay for 22.00 shipped.

Did you get the CH-15LM  or  CH-15LM-TB kit?  Motofab's site lists a different part # for the TB/AT4 (the CH-15LM-TB) but their pics and descriptions of the 2 are identical.  I can't find a listing on ebay or amazon for the CH-15LM-TB.  

Did you get the CH-15LM  or  CH-15LM-TB kit?  Motofab's site lists a different part # for the TB/AT4 (the CH-15LM-TB) but their pics and descriptions of the 2 are identical.  I can't find a listing on ebay or amazon for the CH-15LM-TB.  

I got the standard one and it fit perfect. Even the dealer commented on how nice it looked/fit when I got it aligned.

Installed the Motofab 1.5" kit this weekend.  In case anyone is wondering, my before/after measurements to the center of the fender well:

Before: 38 1/4"

After: 39 7/8"

So with the 1.5" kit, I got 1 5/8" inch.  

Install was fairly easy, took about 2 hours taking my time.  I tried to skip the step of loosening the bolts on upper side of the strut as others had, but couldn't get the right leverage to align the bolts back through the bottom of the shock and bracket until I did.