1.5 inch level kit

2 hours ago, Mountain boy said:

Look for the Readylift post watch the video. I had already heard people were have issues with lifts on AT4’s and Trail Boss. Remember geometry back in high school.

That’s also why MotoFab has a design specific for the AT4 and Trail Boss.  

Look for the Readylift post watch the video. I had already heard people were have issues with lifts on AT4’s and Trail Boss. Remember geometry back in high school.

It’s one thing with another...Readylift is correcting the balljoint angle with their upper control arm but stretching the cv angles more with a 2” raise as oppose the the Motofab 1.5”
I have read one case on here with complications on the motofab kit but it was a 2” spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dd3cc8849a6c3383a88afaa565ee6e0e.jpgc229a0f1cfeae2bc06c9d4a7973f13ca.jpgb324d3d4f2fbe33f159dcce648a2aba6.jpge4073d790edd46ee658523a247d811c8.jpg
Finally had time to install my motofab 1.5” level kit. Really happy with the look. I thought the front tires were going to look too small as they are only 32.3” tall but I can leave with the look until they wear off. Will be aligning it pretty soon. Overall 1” of rake and happy with the stance :)

• Like 1

I just put some 35s on. They are rubbing slightly. If I install the 1.5 motofab leveling kit. Will it help it. Or should I just drop down to 33s?

I think it could help. Worth a try. Order it from ebay. $22 shipped

On 7/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, asalinasz39 said:

It’s one thing with another...Readylift is correcting the balljoint angle with their upper control arm but stretching the cv angles more with a 2” raise as oppose the the Motofab 1.5”
I have read one case on here with complications on the motofab kit but it was a 2” spacer.

Wow, that would be a shame if the AT4/Trail Boss's have issues with the Readylift 2" lift with UCA's.  I just installed the Readylift 4" SST lift and I have no issues at all.  I haven't hear of anyone else having issues with this kit on their 2019 T1's either. Is it something specific to the AT4/Trail Boss platform due to the factory 2" lift?

• 3 weeks later...

I just did a Motofab 1.5".  It was hell to get in on the first side, then I realized that there was a 3rd upper strut mount hidden back there with crap mounted to the stud that needed to be loosened to be able to move the strut around.  Once I did that, it was a breeze to install.  The other side took me 20 minutes.  Mine gave me just a hair over 1.5", call it 1 5/8".  I wanted a little rake, and that leaves me with just under 3/4".  I am very pleased, and glad I only did 1.5" because my alignment was still within spec on all measurements.  These pictures don't do it justice, this looks a ton better in person, zero noticeable ride difference.  

Truck Level 2019.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 5:50 PM, AJ Sullivan said:

I just did a Motofab 1.5".  It was hell to get in on the first side, then I realized that there was a 3rd upper strut mount hidden back there with crap mounted to the stud that needed to be loosened to be able to move the strut around.  Once I did that, it was a breeze to install.  The other side took me 20 minutes.  Mine gave me just a hair over 1.5", call it 1 5/8".  I wanted a little rake, and that leaves me with just under 3/4".  I am very pleased, and glad I only did 1.5" because my alignment was still within spec on all measurements.  These pictures don't do it justice, this looks a ton better in person, zero noticeable ride difference.  

Truck Level 2019.JPG

AJ, are you saying you didn't have to wind up getting an alignment with the 1.5" kit? They threw it on the rack and it was in spec so they didn't have to adjust anything? 

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, hotrodz37 said:

AJ, are you saying you didn't have to wind up getting an alignment with the 1.5" kit? They threw it on the rack and it was in spec so they didn't have to adjust anything? 

Thanks! 

Yes.  All that I can think is that mine may have been a little off in one way, (I didn't check it before I installed the kit) and this one just moved it the other way, but still within spec.  This does not mean that you can get away with not checking it, or that yours will do the same.  

Edited by AJ Sullivan

Yes.  All that I can think is that mine may have been a little out of spec one way, and this one just moved it the other way, but still within spec.  This does not mean that you can get away with not checking it, or that yours will do the same.  

Hear ya there. I will get mine checked regardless for sure. I have read some of the folks that installed the 2” level the truck wound up sitting nose high. I need to measure mine to see the difference between front and rear as it sits now, but thinking I’ll wind up with the 1.5” kit.