Just got mine back - had front bumper, plastic just above front bumper & edges of doors done with Ceramic Pro over the film. First time using PPF so we’ll see how it does.

I typically don’t keep my vehicles long otherwise I’d have probably had more film & full ceramic coating on the truck. I hand wash & use paint sealant & I’m fine with that.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, killramos said:

Paint protection film is something that will help way more for highway driving and rock chips.

Where I live I wouldn’t even consider not having PPF installed. The debate is more on how much of the truck you want it installed on.

it might sound expensive but it’s well worth the money. 

Agreed totally, had it on my last 6 vehicles and on she who must be obeyed car too, but I also live in Calgary.

• Like 1

I realize this is the 1500 subforum, but wanted to share some XPEL pictures too.  Here is my 2020 2500 AT4 HD all finished up with the XPEL PPF and XPEL tint.

The entire front end was done - full grill, full bumper w/inserts, all lights, full hood, full fenders, A-pillars, B-pillars, roof, door cups & edges.

Tint is XPEL Prime XR Plus.  35% rears/sunroof, 20% front.

NhSlJYF.jpg

JUg9mUt.jpg

wOS8LoA.jpg

5FI7ed9.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 12:36 PM, cdh7917 said:

I realize this is the 1500 subforum, but wanted to share some XPEL pictures too.  Here is my 2020 2500 AT4 HD all finished up with the XPEL PPF and XPEL tint.

The entire front end was done - full grill, full bumper w/inserts, all lights, full hood, full fenders, A-pillars, B-pillars, roof, door cups & edges.

Tint is XPEL Prime XR Plus.  35% rears/sunroof, 20% front.

NhSlJYF.jpg

JUg9mUt.jpg

wOS8LoA.jpg

5FI7ed9.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous truck! Thank you for sharing and for supporting XPEL ?

On 7/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, Jacob007 said:

Before I put any true miles on my car ( only 76 right now) I wanted to get the paint protected...so I am getting XPEL applied right now. $1550 OTD.  Well worth the investment.

1. Front Bumpers/ grill upper and lower

2. Side fenders

3. Mirrors 

4. Also 4” on the roof

PROTECT YOUR PAINT

ED27D134-D0D4-4AE0-B83A-84A09E4AA958.thumb.jpeg.ceff2f2bbdfc025756c8c7eccdbddce5.jpeg

IMG-4459.jpg

IMG-4461.jpg

IMG-4462.jpg

IMG-4465.jpg

693E7C98-6ABA-4E48-9648-5E056C149F63.jpeg

Thanks for the info. I am in the same area as you. Looking at a 19 AT4 now. Would like to at least get the bumper and other front critical areas done for rocks since this is the most  expensive vehicle I have ever thought about buying. Want to protect it for sure.