On 7/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, XPEL said:

Looks great! Thank you for choosing XPEL! To show our thanks, we would like to send you an XPEL Swag Pack. If you're interested, email us at [email protected] with your t-shirt size, name, and shipping information. **This offer stands for anyone on this thread who has XPEL on their truck.**

Any chance you are allowed to send a care package north of the border?

I can't say enough good things about Xpel. Had it installed on my 2016 AT (wish I'd done it on my 2014 AT) and have it on my 2019 AT4 and my wifes Rubicon. On the 2016 which was black it held up well for me for nearly 3 years in the Texas sun. Like others have said, worth every penny.

Edited by robsieb
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, Jacob007 said:

Has anyone else XPEL'D their trucks yet?

I have not.. and don't plan on doing so.  When I first saw this topic I was surprised people were Xpel'ing their trucks.  On my Grand Sport .. yes... but on a truck?

After thinking about this for a bit, and considering the prices trucks these days, I can see why guys are doing it. 

I still won't put it on my truck,  but Xpel is a great product and those that choose to go this route will be happy with the results.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

I have not.. and don't plan on doing so.  When I first saw this topic I was surprised people were Xpel'ing their trucks.  On my Grand Sport .. yes... but on a truck?

After thinking about this for a bit, and considering the prices trucks these days, I can see why guys are doing it. 

I still won't put it on my truck,  but Xpel is a great product and those that choose to go this route will be happy with the results.

My truck is way more likely to need paint protection than my sports car. I mean so long as you use your truck for truck things.

That and I think sticker on my AT4 was higher than most of the stingrays in the showroom haha.

Edited by killramos

24 minutes ago, killramos said:

My truck is way more likely to need paint protection than my sports car. I mean so long as you use your truck for truck things.

That and I think sticker on my AT4 was higher than most of the stingrays in the showroom haha.

Makes sense when you put it that way.....and yes, it's hard to believe a loaded Denali stickers for more than I paid for my grand sport... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pupabruh said:

I have a black truck already have scratches showing tiny ones before I picked it up. Just got it week ago. Will Ceramic coat will be enough? Or PPF. I’m in a . Hot area and I got to a lot of dusty area cosntantly  

If you don't like scratches or swirl marks then PPF is the only way to go. Ceramic coatings will NOT stop scratches or rock chips. Congrats on the new truck by the way!

1 hour ago, XPEL said:

If you don't like scratches or swirl marks then PPF is the only way to go. Ceramic coatings will NOT stop scratches or rock chips. Congrats on the new truck by the way!

Thanks loving it. Ceramic will indeed reduce it and increase the gloss though correct? Or not worth having ceramic coating? I was quoted $1200 5 year for opti coat 

I put expel on my 2019 a couple days after I drove off the lot. Always had great results from Expel. In my opinion it’s the best coating in the market. I had it on my 2017 Silverado Denali and when I traded it for my 2019 it still looked brand new and we get a lot of rock chips in west Texas!  I installed door handle guards, door edge, fenders, and grille on my latest.

23B3AA61-6A33-4788-8860-55032FCAF014.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up i finally had the XPEL installed on my truck last week and it looks awesome! They put the new XPEL Ultimate Plus on, and it is a great film!

I topped mine up with a ceramic coat over the whole truck as well. Expensive but so worth it in the long run to keep the truck looking factory fresh with minimal effort from me!

• Like 1