Rain drops ruined my door panel...please help

The other day It started raining heavily and when I opened the door to get in, rain got on the door panel. A few minutes later, where there was rain water, it started making the door panel milky white... I quickly wiped it off which lessened the milky white stains. The next day it was all gone except for this part which is now the only part stained. I’ve tried distilled water on a rag thinking it might have been acidic rain, I tried interior cleaner, leather cleaner and conditioner and nothing is working...anyone know what to do?

3aef350a977d257433d0d3b3dbf55c2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of chemicals are you using to clean or polish the door? 

I’ve always used megs interior shine products and never had it do this. It’s not even the first time I’ve gotten rain on the door panel either so weird

2 hours ago, Jmiller11331 said:

The other day It started raining heavily and when I opened the door to get in, rain got on the door panel. A few minutes later, where there was rain water, it started making the door panel milky white... I quickly wiped it off which lessened the milky white stains. The next day it was all gone except for this part which is now the only part stained. I’ve tried distilled water on a rag thinking it might have been acidic rain, I tried interior cleaner, leather cleaner and conditioner and nothing is working...anyone know what to do?

3aef350a977d257433d0d3b3dbf55c2c.jpg

Have you checked on warranty coverage? No harm in asking!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Donstar said:

Have you checked on warranty coverage? No harm in asking!

Good call, that was going to be my reply.

Good relationship with the dealer can "fix" a lot of issues/problems.

Maybe try a magic eraser, I cleaned the steering wheel on my truck with it and it took it back to the factory like matte finish. Looked really good when I finished.

IMO, it looks like the lighter area is how it should be and the darker is a residue left from the wipes that was taken off by the rain/moisture.

1 minute ago, Jmiller11331 said:

I’m under warranty so I can ask

Great plan, just don't mention that you have used any type of cleaners/chemicals ever on your interior.

it rained and now your door is stained....

1 hour ago, tmo said:

Maybe try a magic eraser, I cleaned the steering wheel on my truck with it and it took it back to the factory like matte finish. Looked really good when I finished.

IMO, it looks like the lighter area is how it should be and the darker is a residue left from the wipes that was taken off by the rain/moisture.

The second paragraph with this. Have you tried hitting it with the polish stuff again?