Cruise control questions

Do the new trucks have adaptive cc as an option? Supposedly my truck has everything except the rear entertainment system.

I ask because the dealer said my truck had it-but not so much.

I had faith in it up until I almost took out the car in front of me. Then I called Onstar and the confirmed it too;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No adaptive cruise on the HD's yet.

2020 1500's have it as an available option on higher trims.

Thanks. That really sucks. It’s got like 20 cameras, HUD, lane control and gap alert but no adaptive cc??? Seems like everything should be there to make it work[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going guess the answer is no.  Changes in features and capabilities are one of the reasons vehicles get traded in for new. 

It's new for 2020 on 1500, and it's only available on the higher trims.

On 2020 1500's it's not standard on any trim. (and on the 1500 suv's that have had it available for several years it's still optional and only available on higher trims)

Release on 2500 might also depend on how much it is ordered on 1500 pickups.

Adaptive cruise is available in 2020 pickup but not 2019 1500 pickups -  makes me think they intentionally held back the feature in the 1500's to get some to trade in the 19 for a 20 .... (or to get those that didn't buy a 19 to buy a 20).

It's been available in the 1500 SUV's for several years longer.

If they make 'retrofit' available in the 1500's, that might be an indication of their intentions.