Purchasing a New 2018 Silverado

47 minutes ago, Danyoda said:

You know I didn’t even think of this. I can try messaging my local dealer and see what they can do. Thank you. 

You are very welcome.

Most don't know that this possible. This is how I have found my last ??? vehicles, sometimes the local lot just does not have what you are looking for.

Wow, $51K MSRP on a 2018 LT without leather?! And they would only do $45K for you? 

Terrible, terrible deal.

I got my RST Z71, fully loaded with every option for $43K back in March of this year. 

You can get a new Crew Cab, All-Star 2019 LT in the low-to-mid $30's. 

Go slow with this one, or any truck. You're making a lot of financial decisions right now. It's always tempting to feel like you have to get the deal done quickly. Release yourself from feeling that way. Heck, it even helps to give yourself a cool-off period after you've been looking heavily for a while. Tell yourself you'll take a 7-day break, then stop thinking about it. 

Believe me, there will be a lot more deals out there. Trucks are a dime a dozen, especially if you're willing to take a little time for the right deal. 

• Thanks 1