'19 Silverado RST wheels - Will these fit?

I am looking at these wheels for my 19 Silverado RST. I have seen many posts on getting the correct wheels because of clearance issues with the brake calipers and bolt pattern. My question for someone well versed at decoding these numbers, is will these work with my '19 and the 275 65 18 tires I have?

Size 18x9   BP 6x139.7  bore 108    offset 20

20190831_132616.jpg

20 minutes ago, Andy Chabot said:

I am looking at these wheels for my 19 Silverado RST. I have seen many posts on getting the correct wheels because of clearance issues with the brake calipers and bolt pattern. My question for someone well versed at decoding these numbers, is will these work with my '19 and the 275 65 18 tires I have?

Size 18x9   BP 6x139.7  bore 108    offset 20

20190831_132616.jpg

It's not so much the offset but the angle of the spokes to clear the calipers.  Bolt pattern is correct but these are not hub centric (78.1) wheels and have a 108mm bore so you'll have to run hub rings to make them hub centric otherwise they will be lug centric.  Gm wheels don't like being lug centric.

42 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

It's not so much the offset but the angle of the spokes to clear the calipers.  Bolt pattern is correct but these are not hub centric (78.1) wheels and have a 108mm bore so you'll have to run hub rings to make them hub centric otherwise they will be lug centric.  Gm wheels don't like being lug centric.

OK, so with this bolt ring, these should work?

Edited by Andy Chabot

Hub rings downsize the bore from 108mm to 78.1mm hub centric.  Bolt pattern is correct and hub will work with rings but I can't tell you if the spokes will clear the calipers.  You won't know until you try.  Aftermarket wheels are hit and miss.  You may have to order just one and test fit without mounting a tire.  Be sure you can return it if it doesn't fit.