Thoughts On These Wheels?

I've been trying to find a set of Ridge Grapplers and I ran across these wheels. I am in love with them. I have a Satin AT4, so I'm not sure if the color would work... but man, I think these are sharp!

Still trying to figure out if I want to do the $500 Ready Lift leveling kit, or just get a 295/60r20 Ridge Grappler.

Ridge.jpg

Edited by mattsvtcobra

I'm kinda like @Bigfoot16 just not really feeling it - might be the "pairing" with the Satin color (dark gray or silver with bronze - ehhhhhh) - dark red with bronze or black with bronze might trigger a bit more something from me.  Might make more sense on a HC with those similar colored accents in the grille.  Hard to tell.

I will say it looks much better than black wheels, IMO.  That being said, not everyone has the same likes or tastes & that's fine by me.  It's your truck, make it how you like it & pi$$ on everyone else.

2 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

I found this one someone posted with the all black ones. I know nothing about this setup. It's not mine...8b4f44bf2292a96e226ae4076ebe71ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OH man! Thank you. That's gotta take a whole lotta paint to change me truck to that color! Looks sharp.

Thank you for you the same wheel, color change pic! Love it. Kinda of a neat wheel.

I feel like I will just change out the tire and leave the factory wheel.

• Like 1