WTB:Range AFM disabler

TheGreatOne

8 hours ago, Rally_18 said:

not to hijack your thread but did you ever find one im looking for one for my 18 5.3?

No I didn't.....so I went ahead and just bought a superchips flashpaq f5 tuner.....came with a 50 dollar rebate and paid no taxes.....so I am going to give it a try.....new to the tuner world.....Ill see how it goes.

• Like 1

No I didn't.....so I went ahead and just bought a superchips flashpaq f5 tuner.....came with a 50 dollar rebate and paid no taxes.....so I am going to give it a try.....new to the tuner world.....Ill see how it goes.

You’ll love it’s simplicity and you can just keep it in your truck or garage, return back to original factory specs in a flash. Make sure to register it, upload any possible updates prior to installing and NEVER UPDATE IT before returning your vehicle to original factory specs so you don’t lose your original saved factory specs. Good luck and update us!

Sent from Above

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

You’ll love it’s simplicity and you can just keep it in your truck or garage, return back to original factory specs in a flash. Make sure to register it, upload any possible updates prior to installing and NEVER UPDATE IT before returning your vehicle to original factory specs so you don’t lose your original saved factory specs. Good luck and update us!

Sent from Above

Appreciate that bit of info.....yes I will keep you all updated as to how it turns out.....read alot of good things so I'm really excited about this purchase

• Like 1