Painted Calipers Today

I must say, I hate black wheels as that whole area just looks so plain and mismatched (you can't get the tires and wheels to match so the tires always look dirty). Either way this looks like it actually helps give it some much needed contrast, more need to do this until the fad dies. Do you have a picture from further away with the entire side of the truck? Nice touch. Maybe a Trailboss Decal and some clear to give it a touch more custom look?

Tyler

5 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

I must say, I hate black wheels as that whole area just looks so plain and mismatched (you can't get the tires and wheels to match so the tires always look dirty). Either way this looks like it actually helps give it some much needed contrast, more need to do this until the fad dies. Do you have a picture from further away with the entire side of the truck? Nice touch. Maybe a Trailboss Decal and some clear to give it a touch more custom look?

Tyler

IMG_0615.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good. Red on black is clean.

Threw on the brembos yesterday. Dramatic improvement in initial bite, reduced fade, pedal feel

Horrible pics... better ones tomorrow...

521308147215af9b709b36314af07371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2594b817b2c90f97b4071a7e35a077ab.plist

Edited by PabloK
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, PabloK said:

Looks good. Red on black is clean.

Threw on the brembos yesterday. Dramatic improvement in initial bite, reduced fade, pedal feel

Horrible pics... better ones tomorrow...

521308147215af9b709b36314af07371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2594b817b2c90f97b4071a7e35a077ab.plist

That looks badass and expensive. I've been wanting to do the Brembos for a while now but the kit is just so expensive. I think you might officially be the first person to have installed the Brembos so congrats. 

• Like 1