How To Sync New TPMS?

ecrouch

I have searched but can’t seem to find anything about I’d this is something that I can do at home or need a dealer?

I got 2016 Denali wheels with the TPMS already in them. What steps would I need to do to make them sync with my 2016 GMC AT. 

I no no longer have the old wheels with the original TPMS.

Thanks.

Buy this.  Very useful if you do your own tire rotations or have multiple sets. OTUAYAUTO EL-50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor, TPMS Relearn Activation Tool for GM Series Vehicle 2006-2019 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NVG5D65/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Hq3JDbVWGGXRG

Edited by m3n00b

1 hour ago, m3n00b said:

Buy this.  Very useful if you do your own tire rotations or have multiple sets. OTUAYAUTO EL-50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor, TPMS Relearn Activation Tool for GM Series Vehicle 2006-2019 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NVG5D65/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Hq3JDbVWGGXRG

Awesome! Thank you @m3n00b 

Is there any trick to putting the truck into the “learn” setting or just follow the instructions on the description of the tool on Amazon ?

Just bring the tire pressure up on the dic then press and hold the check mark until horn beeps then take tool to drivers front then pass front then pass rear then drivers rear then horn will beep twice telling you it is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, 14 Silvy said:

Just bring the tire pressure up on the dic then press and hold the check mark until horn beeps then take tool to drivers front then pass front then pass rear then drivers rear then horn will beep twice telling you it is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys! Tires are reading now !