Paintng 2020 2500 Custom front bumper????????

I know its early but I am looking for a quick mod. I looked at the new 2020 Custom 2500 in black and really liked it. I just do NOT wash a vehicle enough to own a black truck again so I am wanting a white or silver truck. Has ANYONE painted the FRONT bumper on the 2020 2500 Custom??? I am leaning on white and painting the bumper white to match the paint. Any ideas, pics or suggestions? Hate to spend $43-$45K on something and paint it immediately but do not want to spend $75K on a loaded out truck.  THANKS AGAIN

• 1 month later...

Mine is painted to match from the factory on my denali. I had chrome on my last truck, painted to match on the one before. It just depends what you want. If you think it will look good then go for it. Spending 43-45k then painting the bumper is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the higher optioned vehicle though, think of that. I bought the expensive one, but I didn't do it for the bumper.

There are less expensive options you could do though. If you wanted to be seriously cheap you could spray it with plastidip. I did this on some fenders I hillbilly rigged onto a seadoo trailer once, I sprayed it like 3 layers thick and it held up just fine for like 2 years. You could line-x it. You could have it vinyl wrapped. Or you could get it painted. It won't cost much.

At the end of the day it's your truck, make it yours.

• 4 months later...