What are people paying for a 19/20 denali for a lease?

I have a 2017 denali which I leased with 0 out of pocket and 457 a month back in 2017. My lease has 2 months remaining now and looking for prices of what new ones are leasing for?

My 2017 was 65k MSRP and it was a demonworh 5k miles on it

I've called around and the salesman I dealt with before said the best he can do is 671 a month with 0 out of pocket. The MSRP on this truck is 71k and it's a 2019

Anyone lease a 71k truck for that or less?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

671/mo for a 71k msrp vehicle is pretty good.  Lower than the 1% bar leasehackr.com site recommends.  I looked at a Ram and for a 65k truck they wouldn't go below something like 800.  I couldn't buy it (glad I didn't) because it's a POS but walked anyway.

Those K2 Denalis had some ridiculous residuals in the 70% area which would make the payment sweet. The New T1's residual is lower so yes payments will be close to 70k . 

Is the 671 with Tax ? 

Those K2 Denalis had some ridiculous residuals in the 70% area which would make the payment sweet. The New T1's residual is lower so yes payments will be close to 70k . 
Is the 671 with Tax ? 
Yes 671 is tax included and my 3 remaining payments rolled into my next lease. With taxes and fees paid upfront around 3k it was 599.

My 2017 residual was 69% it was crazy how high the residuals were.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am not saying i did good or bad because im new to leasing, so i dunno, i think i did ok on a truck that rolled off the truck into my hands 64k AT4, 700 a month, 0 down, maybe u guys who have more knoweledge can tell me how i did???  I went in hoping to buy a 19 but not 1 dealer within 300 miles would dealer trade a 19

Edited by jamin87ss