Looking to purchase a 2020 white AT4, Anything I should know?

28 minutes ago, spizike9 said:

that’s a bad price on the truck. From what I’m seeing there is 2k in incentives right now. Many dealers are discounting 6-8k on top of that. 

Seriously? I can’t find anyone willing to come down and I’ve flat out got up and walked out of 2 out of 3 dealers over the price with no “please come back” calls.  

1 hour ago, BrooklynBravest said:

Seriously? I can’t find anyone willing to come down and I’ve flat out got up and walked out of 2 out of 3 dealers over the price with no “please come back” calls.  

Where is your local dealership? How far are you willing to travel. My local dealer in Southern Utah has them around 7k off. One 4 hours away has them for 10k off and there’s Everett GMC in Arkansas that has them for 10k off. 

Edited by spizike9

If you really want the best price, check out : www.laurabuickgmc.com

They have 5 2020 white AT4's with the 6.2 in stock at this time.

https://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=GMC&model=Sierra 1500&year=2020&displacement=6.2&bodyColor=White&trim=Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive AT4

High pricing is kind of a consequence of where i live with everything just outside New York City. 

Unfortunately traveling there is out... 

i really have to go by local pricing. I’m sure my trade in would be worth less there as well aside from with my luck the truck probably burst into flames as i pull into the dealer.  

it is a business vehicle so that’s a bit of a saving grace. 

4 hours ago, muddkatt said:

If you really want the best price, check out : www.laurabuickgmc.com

They have 5 2020 white AT4's with the 6.2 in stock at this time.

https://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=GMC&model=Sierra 1500&year=2020&displacement=6.2&bodyColor=White&trim=Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive AT4

everett has 20 and an additional 800 off comparable trucks over Laura. Not sure why everyone thinks Laura has the best deals. Last spring when Laura has 8-10k off my local dealership had 10-13k off. Would have bought one but I really wanted ACC. Glad I waited as it’s an option now.  

4 hours ago, BrooklynBravest said:

High pricing is kind of a consequence of where i live with everything just outside New York City. 

Unfortunately traveling there is out... 

i really have to go by local pricing. I’m sure my trade in would be worth less there as well aside from with my luck the truck probably burst into flames as i pull into the dealer.  

it is a business vehicle so that’s a bit of a saving grace. 

There’s no doubt that there’s times dealers give more on trade and less discount and vise versa. It’s always fun to compare and see and put each other against each other. 

Unfortunately no one has budged below supplier price whatever that even means. 

and 17.5 is by far the most I’ve been able to get for my trade.

im curious to see what rebates November offers because the $2000 off is a break even from the GMC first responders discount. You can’t use both.

edit: i just looked they show on the website you can combine their first responder discount with other offers.

Im gonna strangle this ****ing guy. 

Edited by BrooklynBravest

Unfortunately no one has budged below supplier price whatever that even means. 

and 17.5 is by far the most I’ve been able to get for my trade.

im curious to see what rebates November offers because the $2000 off is a break even from the GMC first responders discount. You can’t use both.

edit: i just looked they show on the website you can combine their first responder discount with other offers.

Im gonna strangle this ****ing guy. 

Yep. You just can't combine supplier discount and first responder and college graduate discount because they are the same discount. I qualify for all three over these and wish I could combine all three. The discount is $3,894 (have it sitting on my GM paperwork in front of me). My discount is up to $8K and that's for a lease. Finance discounts right now are amazing over where I am.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BrooklynBravest said:

Which discount is $3894? Or is that just combining them if you could. 

on the website it shows you can use the First responder discount on top of bonus cash ones.

(Putting this out here for anyone new to buying or leasing)

Lease Loyalty: $2000

Purchase bonus cash (Financing) = $2000

First Responder / GM Supplier Discount / College Graduate Discount (USE ONE ONLY) = $3894-$3910 (roughly)

This is how I just caught my dealership in some bullsh-- ...They said my deal was the best deal and they didn't include the lease loyalty.

Edited by FknLeon

23 minutes ago, FknLeon said:

(Putting this out here for anyone new to buying or leasing)

Lease Loyalty: $2000

Purchase bonus cash (Financing) = $2000

First Responder / GM Supplier Discount / College Graduate Discount (USE ONE ONLY) = $3894-$3910 (roughly)

This is how I just caught my dealership in some bullsh-- ...They said my deal was the best deal and they didn't include the lease loyalty.

The current truck we only discussed by phone but my understanding of it at the moment until he writes it down for more is

$62435 sticker.

$58946 "supplier price"
$2000 cash rebate

$56946 final price.  So $5489 off sticker plus probably $1000 more than my trade in is really worth because it has an accident on the history. 

I am very set on having a hard bed cover though, If he can even get me this truck I think I am going to try and get them to give it to me or no deal type of thing. 

It seems much harder to find a deal on the AT4? I may be wrong.

7 minutes ago, BrooklynBravest said:

It seems much harder to find a deal on the AT4? I may be wrong. 

Its hard to find a deal on anything. That damn strike still has a huge impact on dealerships. My dealership has 2 AT4's on the lot. 3 technically but one is sold (not picked up), one is being held for me till Monday and another white one that no one wants. A blue one also just sold.

1 hour ago, FknLeon said:

Its hard to find a deal on anything. That damn strike still has a huge impact on dealerships. My dealership has 2 AT4's on the lot. 3 technically but one is sold (not picked up), one is being held for me till Monday and another white one that no one wants. A blue one also just sold.

What color you Hopefully going with?

i really want the satin steel more than the white but it seems to only come near fully loaded with either engine. With the 6.2 all the ones i can find are 65k sticker.

5 minutes ago, BrooklynBravest said:

What color you Hopefully going with?

i really want the satin steel more than the white but it seems to only come near fully loaded with either engine. With the 6.2 all the ones i can find are 65k sticker.

I only buy black. I love taking care of the color and it looks so classy when perfectly cleaned. I also believe black goes well with the black mirror caps and other exterior parts as well as the non-optional Kalahari leather.