Looking to purchase a 2020 white AT4, Anything I should know?

1 hour ago, BrooklynBravest said:

I’ve had two black cars and can’t do it again lol. Black gets demolished out here.

scratches also don’t really show on white.

3 Years with mine and shes still beautiful. Actually surprised.

Edited by FknLeon

21 hours ago, BrooklynBravest said:

Unfortunately no one has budged below supplier price whatever that even means. 

and 17.5 is by far the most I’ve been able to get for my trade.

im curious to see what rebates November offers because the $2000 off is a break even from the GMC first responders discount. You can’t use both.

edit: i just looked they show on the website you can combine their first responder discount with other offers.

Im gonna strangle this ****ing guy. 

I’ve had crappy salesman try to lie to me with stuff like that before. Makes me so mad. 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

I was about to say that the GM website would let you do that until I remembered that they STILL haven't updated it for the 2020s.

You can build and price a 2020 HD ...

https://www.gmc.com/trucks/sierra/2500hd/sle-slt/build-and-price/config

Maybe someday they'll get around to the 1500's.

Edited by redwngr

On 10/19/2019 at 10:54 PM, BrooklynBravest said:

im curious to see what rebates November offers

I am in the same boat. Waiting for November incentives. There is still a good bit of 2019's here in the Northeast. 

Do you guys think the strike is affecting prices at all? I dont know any of the details of the strike, just that the dealers I have talked to have said things are at a stand still because of it. Do you think build quality could suffer with the strike?

Edited by mistaare
Forgot to ask a question

1 hour ago, mistaare said:

I am in the same boat. Waiting for November incentives. There is still a good bit of 2019's here in the Northeast. 

Do you guys think the strike is affecting prices at all? I dont know any of the details of the strike, just that the dealers I have talked to have said things are at a stand still because of it. Do you think build quality could suffer with the strike?

It's hard to say if the build quality is affected...the truck is mostly put together by robots and the smaller complicated stuff is put together by humans. In some areas I've seen $5k over MSRP. Right now there is not really any great deals off MSRP. The trucks are really expensive no matter what. My current 2017 Sierra 1500 was 41k but 51 on the sticker. My AT4 that I just agreed to today was $65,585 before our deal.

12 hours ago, BrooklynBravest said:

Well i told the dealer to kick rocks today and give my deposit back.

im trying to get an appraisal from the dealer directly who has it only 1.5 hours away. If they’ll match price which is $6000 off sticker, plus 17.5 for my trade in i might do it.

what happened? I’d love to hear. 

10 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

If you're coming from a Hemi, you're going to want that 6.2L 

As a previous owner of the 5.3 2017 engine...you're going to want the 6.2. I test drove that baby and it felt like butter...fast butter.

9 hours ago, FknLeon said:

As a previous owner of the 5.3 2017 engine...you're going to want the 6.2. I test drove that baby and it felt like butter...fast butter.

I was getting pretty serious about buying an AT4 last spring and to be completely honest I really couldn’t tell that much difference between the 5.3 and 6.2. I was actually kinda disappointed. If I end up getting one this spring I’m most likely going to get the 6.2 just to have it but in just regular driving I really couldn’t tell a difference. 

9 hours ago, spizike9 said:

I was getting pretty serious about buying an AT4 last spring and to be completely honest I really couldn’t tell that much difference between the 5.3 and 6.2. I was actually kinda disappointed. If I end up getting one this spring I’m most likely going to get the 6.2 just to have it but in just regular driving I really couldn’t tell a difference. 

Well for me my 2017 was a rough ride with terrible shifting, acceleration and braking. The 6.2 and AT4 have been night and day with my 2017 Sierra All Terrain.

34 minutes ago, FknLeon said:

Well for me my 2017 was a rough ride with terrible shifting, acceleration and braking. The 6.2 and AT4 have been night and day with my 2017 Sierra All Terrain.

What engine and tranny did you have in your ‘17? I have the 5.3 and 6 speed in my ‘18 SLT. Motor seems fine but the tranny is pretty jerky when down shifting.