Looking to purchase a 2020 white AT4, Anything I should know?

Hey guys, im in the market to trade in my 2015 ram crew cab for a white 2020 AT4. (id like satin steel but it doesn't appear to be available for the 5.3L)

Dealer found me one out of state he is hoping we can get, it has every option minus the tech package, Drive Assist II and 6.2L. Sticker 59,000, $55,700 price to me they said and $53,700 after rebate.

Looking into the AT4 because the GM features seem to blow the ram rebel away. at a cheaper price.

Fingers crossed we hear good news that we can get this truck from out of state but until then anything I should know to look for? 

Welcome to the forum.  Nice choice in truck model.  If you plan on keeping it for awhile I’d have the front bumper,partial hood and part fenders wrapped in a 3M wrap “ Xpel “ for protection against rock, stone chips,etc.  I have a 2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate that’s White Frost Tri Coat color and apparently it’s a real bitch to match the color.   Not sure how durable the painted bumpers are on the 19’ and newer models, but many members here have complained about poor quality paint, especially the thickness as well.   A ceramic coat would go a long way as well but can get pricey $$.  Good luck with your decision... 

I have had Rams and Chevy's, never a GMC.  Right now I think the Ram has a nicer interior but the rest of the GM truck is better.  The 6.2L with the 10 speed is pretty impressive.  You will not be disappointed in the performance of your AT4. 

Thanks for the replies.

To clarify, I am getting the 5.3L. 

I was looking at the rebel as well but the bright red interior is a little loud for me. The interior I don't find to be nicer other than the versatile center console. They don't even offer the wireless charging in the rebel you have to buy the laramie or add it aftermarket.

No word yet if they can actually get me the truck. Fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Mandalorian said:

Honestly, with all the gripes about the 8-speed, I'd get the 6.2 just for the 10 speed.

What gripes are people having? 

it’s got a little less HP than my current 5.7L on the Ram.

Moving to the 6.2 in the AT4 comes with the other tech package options and ends up being around $5000 more. Little steep.

Have 2019 AT4 white, best truck yet and Ive had over 10 gm trucks since 97.  I got the technology pack, and will say its worth every penny to have it.  The features it offers are amazing.  Best is the rear view mirror, any car/truck you get in with out it seems like you see only a fraction of whats behind you.  You will love, and Ive had friends with the new ram and f150 both who say should have gotten the at4.

Thanks for the replies.

To clarify, I am getting the 5.3L. 

I was looking at the rebel as well but the bright red interior is a little loud for me. The interior I don't find to be nicer other than the versatile center console. They don't even offer the wireless charging in the rebel you have to buy the laramie or add it aftermarket.

No word yet if they can actually get me the truck. Fingers crossed.

FYI, you can get the new Rebel will less red or no red now in the Interior. It’s what kept me from being interested last year.

I am loving the new AT4/ TB but I want a little more from the interior