On an AT4, is Driver Alert/Sunroof/Technology Package worth ~ $5500?

6 minutes ago, BringTheRain403 said:

I just got the button and turn it off lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I figured if it was being annoying, it figured it meant I wasn't driving needed more of my attention. 

At they end of the day it might have made me drive better....

• 8 months later...

I bought my AT4 without the "Technology Package" but got most of the other stuff.  I assume you can't add that technology package later or can you?   Just curious if anyone knew or if it had to be ordered with it.  I got all the adaptive cruise control, sunroof, driver alert packages, etc.  Just not that one package... 

This is the $5,500 that will disappear quickly when it comes to resale value. I never quite appreciated the sunroof and didn't like it when the seat vibrated especially on poorly maintained roads in Mexico City. I always kept it off in the Suburban, could never stand it. HID display, eh. I've had it in rental cars, didn't find any use for it. So this is the package I more likely would not want in my car.

For me personally, I love it and would recommend it. I like my steering wheel a bit lower and it blocks my gauge cluster, so the HUD has been a godsend. I also like the lane assist, blind spot alert, and camera views. Well worth the extra cash if you plan to keep the rig for a while. That $5500 should Be cut down by 15% or so when you negotiate the deal as well.