new Leaf spring update. part number?

Awhile ago i saw someone posted the new rear leaf spring part number update for our K2's  I've spent 15 minutes on the sites search  function and I cant find the posting.

anyone here save it? i remember it has a redesigned cushion pad built  into the springs..

Here is what I found on them, page 9 of the Creaky Leaf thread. I would still look to an aftermarket spring like Deaver if the prices are similar though as these are essentially the same spring with a rubber isolator installed, made in Mehico like the originals. https://www.newautoparts.com/oem-parts/gm-leaf-spring-23401109

• Part Number:23401109
  • Part: Leaf Spring
  • Replaces:23488047, 23287270
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2019 at 8:55 AM, flyingfool said:

well i'll start with free spings first and if I have a spare $1500 lying around i'll buy Deaver springs.

thanks for finding that for me bud!

Weren’t you the one telling everyone over and over to go aftermarket and now you’re cheaping  out and trying to get free replacements from the dealer. 

that’s funny 

• Haha 1

Yeah I guess if you can get them for free that's worth a shot. They did just a slightly better looking 'inner tube mod' essentially. I thought you would be SOL with a 2016 by now, but I have had GM cover stuff 6 months out of warranty before depending on your relationship.

Look on the post  where you told me this

”you guys are better off spending $1000 for tuned rear leaf spring packs from a suspension shop. all the time you waste fighting with GM and dealerships makes no sense, shit you just spent $38,000 on the truck , what's another $1,000 in improvements.. the springs are not designed correctly but they are what they are . fix it yourself or live with it. GM cant legally admit guilt”

I posted a picture of the new leafs with the part numbers.