Mileage/Resale Value

On 12/10/2019 at 7:36 AM, Ozer said:

You know the saying.. Keeping low miles on your car/truck for resale is like not having "relations" with your girlfriend for the next guy..

Use it as you wish and then it is what it is when its time to sell. I drive like 20k a year. 2014 sierra 130k miles now.

I got a 14 Sierra just hit 103k had it a year and 6 months 

I just drive, enjoy my vehicles and don’t worry about resale value. I keep them in working order and clean. I usually sell privately at 6 to 8 year mark with about 75k miles or less. Sometimes dealers see my ads and want to buy it and of course they low ball. I tell them no thank you. Lol

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:57 AM, mistermcgoo said:

I sometimes wonder where the worry some people (not here, people in general) have of putting mileage on vehicles came from these days..

some of us remember when it was a big deal for our vehicles to actually make it to 100,000 miles without breaking down every other day...

my  2016 has 78,000 on it now.  have not had any problems with it, knock on wood.  looking to have it paid off next year and will drive it until it becomes a huge burden on finances.

• Like 1