'19 Chevy Suburban - Headlight Upgrade Help

We just purchased the 2019 Chevrolet Suburban LT RST Edition. I believe it has the Intellibeam headlights, and I am not sure but I think they are HID. I was wondering if you tell me a good option if I wanted to upgrade to LED. The "bright white" or "cool white" is just easier for me to see with at night. Could you give me specific input on LEDs for our 2019 Chevy Suburban (i.e. specific products)? LED headlights, Fogs, Tail lights, etc. Would appreciate your input and guidance.  It has the TQ5-Headlamps, Intellibeam option, so what would be involved or needed?

My understanding is that the intellibeam is just a sensor up at the windshield that communicates with the truck CPM on what to do with the lights. Are the bulbs different? In other words if the bulbs are H11 low and 9005 for high, would swapping in LED bulbs hurt anything?

• 1 month later...

There are many youtube videos that give a lot of information for headlight upgrades, so since I have not done it personally I cannot comment.  The only bulbs I have replaced are my license plate light bulbs since I had some of those tiny LED bulbs on hand.

Intellilamps mainly refers to the ability to your vehicle having automatic high beams as well as automatic headlights and marker lights.

If your headlights are on and your push your high beam stalk forward twice, you should have activated automatic high beams, as will be indicated by an illuminated green headlight icon with an "A" in it on your dashboard's gauge cluster.