2014 5.3 Silverado excessive oil consumption

Btw, you don’t have to buy directly from Amsoil, many dealers can easily sell at same cost or better, got to search around.

Sent from Above

I wonder if any fell of a truck down that way lol smh...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I wonder if any fell of a truck down that way lol smh...

It was meant so joining the Amsoil club wouldn’t be a requirement in order to get the discounted prices. A guy at my local shell stops by every two weeks and offered the same price to me without being a member, guess people should stop shopping at Costco too being that it’s a membership required store lol.

Sent from Above

It was meant so joining the Amsoil club wouldn’t be a requirement in order to get the discounted prices. A guy at my local shell stops by every two weeks and offered the same price to me without being a member, guess people should stop shopping at Costco too being that it’s a membership required store lol.

Sent from Above
You know I was joking right? Lol lots of stuff falls off trucks in Texas [emoji38]

• Like 1

You know I was joking right? Lol lots of stuff falls off trucks in Texas [emoji38]

Why, did someone say something about me?? Tell me! Lol just got back from the range, shot my new CZ and wow! Extremely impressed!

At 6 yards, very first shots through my very first CZ
fc222c3e0a423d53468b8f102cab167e.jpg

Bonus [emoji6]
a3cecb81935487c6e4f962cad55e1e73.jpg

Sent from Above

Why, did someone say something about me?? Tell me! Lol just got back from the range, shot my new CZ and wow! Extremely impressed!

At 6 yards, very first shots through my very first CZ
fc222c3e0a423d53468b8f102cab167e.jpg

Bonus [emoji6]
a3cecb81935487c6e4f962cad55e1e73.jpg

Sent from Above
Okay man what is your occupation?. I think it's time I change careers. Because apparently I'm not doing something right if I'm just now leaving work and you're just now leaving the dam shooting range LOL

• Like 1

Okay man what is your occupation?. I think it's time I change careers. Because apparently I'm not doing something right if I'm just now leaving work and you're just now leaving the dam shooting range LOL

Lol, I’m an independent business man, yeah, that’s it. Don’t know nothing about no stolen merchandise man lol.

To be honest, I make up my own schedule. It was nice getting out to the range though.

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Lol, I’m an independent business man, yeah, that’s it. Don’t know nothing about no stolen merchandise man lol.

To be honest, I make up my own schedule. It was nice getting out to the range though.

Sent from Above
One day soon I'll be in your shoes bro. Saving my little pennies now to open up my own HVAC business.

Not currently going through all of the books before I take the exam. Currently I work for a company and do side jobs. I've built up a decent clientele base over the years.

Let me know if and when you are licensed

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Let me know if and when you are licensed

Sent from Above
Will do I'll be licensed bonded insured up to 2mil with all the perks. Im going to focus on commercial with light resi in the back hand.

• Like 1

Good luck 

13 hours ago, Snowcamo said:

Will do I'll be licensed bonded insured up to 2mil with all the perks. Im going to focus on commercial with light resi in the back hand.

I worked construction with a short stint in retail and HVAC.

Got a job with a small HVAC, plumbing company.

They closed after 6 months.

Liked the new challenge of this work especially HVAC.

A local supply house offered HVAC classes to get your NATE certification.

I paid for and got my NATE.

Even with a NATE I was unable to get a job.

Everyone told me a lack of experience.

:)