My TPW is next week

So in December I ordered my 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 HD Duramax. My Target Production Week is next week (1/20-1/24). For you guys that have ordered before, how long after build does the GMC chat feature get updated? I'm wondering if it will be updated the day my truck is built, or will there be a lag. I'm also interested in hearing how long it took you guys to get your truck after it was built so I can get an idea of how long of a wait I have. Of course the truck is built in Michigan and I live in Maryland.

• Like 1

My TPW was December 30, had the factory spray in bed liner done and it was ready for shipment January 7th. It was loaded on the train January 14th, scheduled delivery is January 22nd. Probably take a week or two to get it to the dealership, then they will take a day or two to do their prep before I can pick it up. The unknown is from the time it comes off the train and when it gets to the dealership.

• Like 1

So in December I ordered my 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 HD Duramax. My Target Production Week is next week (1/20-1/24). For you guys that have ordered before, how long after build does the GMC chat feature get updated? I'm wondering if it will be updated the day my truck is built, or will there be a lag. I'm also interested in hearing how long it took you guys to get your truck after it was built so I can get an idea of how long of a wait I have. Of course the truck is built in Michigan and I live in Maryland.

Any update on your build!? Hopefully getting components installed as we type!
My TPW was December 30, had the factory spray in bed liner done and it was ready for shipment January 7th. It was loaded on the train January 14th, scheduled delivery is January 22nd. Probably take a week or two to get it to the dealership, then they will take a day or two to do their prep before I can pick it up. The unknown is from the time it comes off the train and when it gets to the dealership.

Is your truck ready yet or any updated dates??

I got on the chat feature last night and there was no update. I was still told this is my TPW. So I guess that means it hasn't been built yet. I'm not sure how fast the system updates.

I will probably check again tonight. I'm super excited...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FirstAscent said:

Any update on your build!? Hopefully getting components installed as we type!

Is your truck ready yet or any updated dates??

Dealership called me last night, the truck is at the dealership now. Looks like it came off the train a day early and made it to the dealership the same day. Will get it either Friday or Saturday!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, migrabill said:

I got on the chat feature last night and there was no update. I was still told this is my TPW. So I guess that means it hasn't been built yet. I'm not sure how fast the system updates.

I will probably check again tonight. I'm super excited...

Yesterdays business should have updated overnight.  Its not real time.....

Awesome, getting closer guys!

And[mention=218389]Dave335[/mention] extra awesome for you!! Make sure to post up pics!

So you’re getting yours about 3 weeks after your TPW, when was your original order date?

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Lmoreira6 said:

I placed an order on 12/19/19. To date, no TPW. Neither my dealer or anyone can tell me why it’s taking so long. Anyone have any ideas? 

That's not super long to wait. Little on the long side, but no need to worry yet. Dealers receive allocations, in part, based on their size and how many units they move. Did you order thru a smaller dealership? If so, that will take a bit longer.

I ordered December 6th. TPW was 1/20. Truck actually built on 1/27. Received at dealer today (2/12)

• 1 year later...