Wierd thing happened.

The other night I was leaving work, went to get into my truck and the seat (electric)was pushed close to the steering wheel and elevated all the way up. I though that maybe one of the guys in my shop had gotten ahold of my keys and was messing with me, but of course they all said it wasn't them. The very next day the truck honked at me when I left the key in it, a feature I had turned off, it also had my heated seats and steering wheel on with remote start, which had been turned off as well.

It seems as though my truck reset itself back to factory condition, it also seems to be driving and acting just fine.

Anyone else have this happen?

2019 Silverado, RST.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Low battery? New software update for the infotainment system downloaded and then returned everything to the default? Seems interesting, lets us know what you find.

Edited by Rocz3cqg

1 hour ago, Sjordan said:

Did you switch fobs?  I only have a custom so this isn't on my truck, but my BMW had this issue.  I switched fobs and it shoved me into the dash when I got in because the settings are to the fob.

RST doesn't have memory seats, so I don't think that would be the case. 

• Thanks 1

they messed with your seats, maybe software on honking......I wouldn't be too alarmed, tho 

you can actually set that up for seats and wheel on remote start?....didn't know that but I like it as only time I use it is when its cold

Edited by Dunn