Show your flares!

Show those fender flares! I’m looking for some options and with that Opinions.

I just can’t decide between a bushwhacked Style OE or a Extend-A-Flare type. Truck will soon be getting a RC 2.5 level w/1” Blocks in the back.  

Currently still riding on factory 265/65/18 tires until fall. 18” rims will be staying.  I will not go crazy on tire sizes as to avoid rubbing, not to mention it’s already a CC standard bed.

...I first read the title and thought it said something else. ?

All jokes aside I'm also interested in seeing pictures! Speaking of flares will the black trim that some Sierras have fit a Silverado? I like the matte black lip trim that they have. Really like fender flares too but not sure I am going to offset my wheels to line up with them either...

24 minutes ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

...I first read the title and thought it said something else. ?

All jokes aside I'm also interested in seeing pictures! Speaking of flares will the black trim that some Sierras have fit a Silverado? I like the matte black lip trim that they have. Really like fender flares too but not sure I am going to offset my wheels to line up with them either...

Sierra flares will not work, I’ve looked into it. 

Chevy does have one similar to that of the Sierra on there website. It looks very similar to the ones found on the Colorado z71. Just not sure it’s enough coverage.