Weathertech in channel visors

Have you looked at AVS?

They make some sleek ones. At least for my K2 they did.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

I tried 2 sets of in channel on my 2015 suburban after using the stick on ones for every other vehicle past 20 years, they would not stay in every time I rolled down window the my fell out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

Where are y’all getting them I can’t find them for 20 Silverado TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine directly from weather tech for my 2020 crew cab. They only list them for the 2019 new body style but the 2020 are obviously the same. I installed them with no issues at all, they fit tight and I have had no issues with them falling out. I ran into the same thing you did everywhere I looked. I have them on my 2015 crew cab as well and wouldn't buy any other brand, particularly not the stick on ones of any brand.

• Like 1

I had always used Weathertechs in channels but they didn't have the rears for a double cab when I purchased mine so I went with AVS which are flimsy compared to the Weathertech.

Dumped the AVS POS as soon as another manufacturer EGR came out with a complete set for the double cab. Same gauge as the Weathertech plus they came in black matte to match the pillar and rear window trim on the RST.

DSCN0702.JPG.0d922553b1be8170320dd0b9da8394fa.JPG

• Like 1

Only issue that i have with the in channel type is.........I park in a garage and if I leave the drivers window down when I park it falls off after a while like it needs the window up more to keep  the 3M strip stuck.When I emailed AVS about it their solution was to replace the 3M strip,not much help when the wife backed over it when she parked.