SS502 member update

Black02Silverado

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you on Mark  aka SS502.  I just talked to him.  He sends his best and wanted me to tell you all not to take life for granted and love your family as much as you can. 

His condition is terminal.  That is all he said.  His family is with him and standing beside him.

Having cancer is never good and I told him to stay positive.  I lost my brother-in-law to melanoma back in 2009, he was only 50yrs old. 

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys an update.  Mark said that I could and wanted to give you his message to not take life for granted.

• Thanks 2

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you on Mark  aka SS502.  I just talked to him.  He sends his best and wanted me to tell you all not to take life for granted and love your family as much as you can. 

His condition is terminal.  That is all he said.  His family is with him and standing beside him.

Having cancer is never good and I told him to stay positive.  I lost my brother-in-law to melanoma back in 2009, he was only 50yrs old. 

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys an update.  Mark said that I could and wanted to give you his message to not take life for granted.

Thank you, I’ve been thinking of him. Words well spoken, that I live by. I’ve lost close people recently. My dad yesterday. Believing in a higher power makes it easier. In both cases it relived suffering that was a blessing and a relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Thank you, I’ve been thinking of him. Words well spoken, that I live by. I’ve lost close people recently. My dad yesterday. Believing in a higher power makes it easier. In both cases it relived suffering that was a blessing and a relief.

Sorry to hear that about your dad Stan.  Stay strong my friend.

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

My condolences on the passing of your father. I couldn't agree more on the latter part of your statement. Knowing and having the peace that your loved ones are going to be with their creator helps immensely. 

I don't know Mike well, in fact he announced his diagnoses not long after I joined this forum, but I'm glad to hear he is surrounded by the ones he loves. That has to be of great comfort to him. 

• Like 1

I've been wondering about SS 502 too.

Good to hear he's still with us at least ?

Sorry about your Dad , Karnut.

I lost my Dad 11 years ago and I saw something that reminded me of him about a week ago while sitting at a red light.

Brought a tear to my eye but at the same time made me feel good about him being my Dad. 

• Like 1

I've been wondering about SS 502 too.
Good to hear he's still with us at least [emoji4]

Sorry about your Dad , Karnut.
I lost my Dad 11 years ago and I saw something that reminded me of him about a week ago while sitting at a red light.
Brought a tear to my eye but at the same time made me feel good about him being my Dad. 

He was given a choice 3 years ago. Fight or fade away. He said I’m 80 I’m not having fun anymore. My parents were lucky and had time to reminisce. Of course he didn’t age well emotionally. So it was a blessing. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...