Adaptive Cruise & Wireless CarPlay on the 2020's?

Have been conversing with a sales person about a potential order for a 2020 3500HD SLT SRW 4x4 with the SLT Premium and Technology packages.  While I've gone through a build a few times on the GMC site, I never saw a feature for Adaptive Cruise Control.  That is, cruise control that adapts to the speed of the vehicle ahead with adjustable following distance and collision avoidance.  

I asked him if this feature was available and he said, "we can definitely order one with adaptive cruise control".  While that was pretty clear, my gut feeling (which is almost always right) had me thinking he may not know if it's available or not and might just be trying to make a sale.  Can someone tell me if it's available or when it will be?

Also, I heard wireless Apple CarPlay is coming in the 2021 models.  Is that so?  

I'm all for reading this stuff my self, so you have published sources where I can read this info myself, please share.  

Many Thanks.

18 minutes ago, MTU Alum said:

Adaptive cruise is not available on HDs.  

#iworkforGM 

Thanks for the response.  Do you know if it is coming at some point (2021 or later) or is it unknown at this point?  We have this in our new Subaru and love it, so it's almost worth waiting for in the GMC HD

No, I bought a 2020 Sierra HD in December and I thought it had adaptive cruise control.  I was at the dealer all day and it was a two-hour drive home at night after I bought it and I could find the following distance setting in the display, but I never could figure out how to set the adaptive cruise control.  I couldn't figure it out because it didn't have it.  I'd bet GM could program the computer to enable it, but for whatever reason, I doubt they'd do it.