ReadyLift TB Level

Did you add their rear blocks that come in SST kit - they are 1/2" higher and you will be dead level.  On my AT4 I found same as you, then added the blocks in back and it is about 1/4" higher in rear.   Here are photos, before and after.

Be sure and note that with this RL level kits you "can't" use "auto" 4wd mode - as the geomentry of front shafts into differential is off and it will make major noise and may cause damage to your front diff.  There was note to this effect on RL site, I ignored it - then saw a lot of comments about it including some with damage to diff, not covered under warranty.  They also don't recommend using 4H either- so that sort defeats the purpose of your 4wd truck!

The issue is we have 2" from factory and are going to 4" - anything over 2" and the geometry is off and you need to add brackets to change the angles - like in the BDS kit.  Expensive lesson - now switching over the BDS kit once the world calms down. 

IMG_8517.thumb.JPG.a2cbf6a3ba0e0913542876db12358da7.JPG1774283387_LeveledTruck.thumb.jpg.b8535f0f8e583d235494bdb8729f1b63.jpg

Edited by Supercup

Your truck looks good!

I didn’t add the rear block from the SST, just bought the front level kit. Not looking to go any higher (at least for now). 

I did see that note about auto 4wd, but if I recall, was only on the SST kit? If this is any issue with the 1.75” level, would ANY level kit experience front diff noise?

I may just remove the lower strut spacer and keep the top. Will give it a little bit more time to noodle on it...

5 hours ago, west1nm said:

Your truck looks good!

I didn’t add the rear block from the SST, just bought the front level kit. Not looking to go any higher (at least for now). 

I did see that note about auto 4wd, but if I recall, was only on the SST kit? If this is any issue with the 1.75” level, would ANY level kit experience front diff noise?

I may just remove the lower strut spacer and keep the top. Will give it a little bit more time to noodle on it...

I Had the level kit with UCAs on mine. Took a few hundred miles to settle. And you can use 4 auto with the level kit and 4Hi

Edited by TheTicketTX

Ended up taking the 3/8” lower spacer out. Now sits with about 1/4” rake. Much better now.

side note - only toe needed adjustment. Caster/camber barely moved. Wonder if the new UCA provides some correction?

36 minutes ago, derek_05_07 said:

When running this kit, did you need 0.5” wheel spacers with the new control arms to clear or no?

love the trucks, can’t wait to get this kit but still worried about it ruining the warranty on the truck

No spacers required, can still fit my fingers between the UCA and stock duratracs.