Crew Cab Standard Bed Exhaust options

I really want to do a catback on my 2019 6.2 High Country but I can't seem to find any options other than the Corsa and GM performance. I am looking for a touring tone, nothing overly aggressive. Does anyone on here have a crew cab standard bed? Which exhaust system did you go with? 

The GM one is going to give you a "touring" type sound, so more growl but still very tame when cruising, zero drone, etc.  Corsa is the sport system.  Plenty of growl when you are in it, zero drone, and suprisingly tame when cruising.  Corsa almost makes it seem like you've got a dual mode exhaust on like Corvette/Camaro.  I myself have the Corsa Sport and love it.  Corsa has a rebate going right now too I think $125. 

I myself am not a fan of the tone that Borla produces.  Too bass/deep for me.  They claim no drone, but the one I rode in had some mild drone in spots in the RPM range.  Corsa has much less bass and way more bark/crisp and clean sound to it and makes it sound like a 6th gen Camaro or C7 Corvette. 

I’ve been researching the same thing, but for 5.3. I emailed Carven to see if they were working on a setup for the crew cab standard bed, and they replied maybe down the road. I found Kooks makes a cat back with the option of buying an extension pipe for our setup. I logged in tonight to see if there’s anyone on this site running a kooks catback.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:10 PM, Fireman02 said:

I’ve been researching the same thing, but for 5.3. I emailed Carven to see if they were working on a setup for the crew cab standard bed, and they replied maybe down the road. I found Kooks makes a cat back with the option of buying an extension pipe for our setup. I logged in tonight to see if there’s anyone on this site running a kooks catback.

Yes! Other than the GM and Borla that I see on Chevy's website I can not find anyone selling a catback system for long wheel base trucks. I dont want to pay the MSRP that GM is asking for their setup or their markup on the borla. 

I guess I will just wait. 

I have a carven catback progressive series. Very mild and can be had for less the $600. Doesn't have any flappers so it does make a little helicopter noise without dfm disabled. 

Edit- sorry guess mine is the short bed and you're asking about the longer one. 

Edited by Zach-91

• 3 weeks later...

I recently picked up the Borla Touring series for my cc/std bed.  i'll post up more details this afternoon, but all you need to add is an approximately 8" length of straight pipe (3.5")  from behind the muffler to the exhaust that goes up over the axle.  I'll probably just have it welded to the muffler, although may did a slip joint - not sure yet.    I'll have more details later today.  Just to be clear, this is for the Touring muffler.

IMG_4140.JPG

Edited by SYRLTZ2020
typo