Wheel spacers. Opinions?

I just measured my track width.

Inside of rim to inside of rim.

Front 63"

Rear 60 1/2"

2 1/2" difference

After I got the lift done I looked at it and decided it wasn't too bad.

The more and more I look at it, its starting to bug me.

Now that I measured it , it really bugs me.

I'm thinking at least a 1" spacer in the rear. 1.25" would make it  the same as the front.

I'm probably going to do it soon,  just looking for other guys experiences or opinions.

15885534415864587853769375650040.jpg

I just measured my track width.
Inside of rim to inside of rim.
Front 63"
Rear 60 1/2"
2 1/2" difference
After I got the lift done I looked at it and decided it wasn't too bad.
The more and more I look at it, its starting to bug me.
Now that I measured it , it really bugs me.
I'm thinking at least a 1" spacer in the rear. 1.25" would make it  the same as the front.
I'm probably going to do it soon,  just looking for other guys experiences or opinions.

15885534415864587853769375650040.thumb.jpg.3fb722737feaa9cef6c3d3f0eecff262.jpg
I have a 4 inch bds lift. I called bds to find out how far the lift would expand the track and added that to the factory track difference between front and rear. It was going to take 2.25 spacers to make them dead even so I went with 2 inch Bora spacers. Based on your measurements it doesn't appear your life pushed your track out as far as mine. If you get them within a quarter inch per side (half inch total) I don't think you will notice but more than that will probably bug you if you are anything like me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192614-Tenscourts'-2016-LTZ/Z71-CCSB-4WD-Silverado

It's 9" McGaughys lift.
It only adds 7/8". Most lifts add 1 1/2"
In stock form the front is already 1" wider than the rear.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Does your truck have any shake? I had the 1.5" Bora spacers but I think my shake/ vibration may be from a rear axle issue like many others. The spacers made it worse. 

I really liked the look the Bora spacers gave me though. 

Do the Bora's, best you can buy. I have a set of 2" I was going to run with my stock wheels, but never used them. Super nice quality! 

Does your truck have any shake? I had the 1.5" Bora spacers but I think my shake/ vibration may be from a rear axle issue like many others. The spacers made it worse. 
I really liked the look the Bora spacers gave me though. 

I don't have any shake. The shop I used said they could have spacers machined but insisted on Bora. I have the tires rotated and the spacers torqued/checked every 7500.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192614-Tenscourts'-2016-LTZ/Z71-CCSB-4WD-Silverado

I had the same problem and seems anything LESS than 1.75 you have to cut the stock studs down  unless your wheels have pretty deep pockets they can sit in ... i too almlst bought bora spacer but decided to get stahl spacers instead ... bora and stahl are the same company .. bora are aluminum stahl are steel. I prefer the steel (personal preference) but from what I gathered through hours of researching you can't really get much better than bora/stahl ... i haven't got mine yet(OTR truck driver and haven't been home lol) but the 3-4 week wait imo is worth it since they are built to order and top of the line.

I got them from custom offset same place that sells bora ... if you search out bora and find their actual site its like Adaptec or something if i remember right they have em listed there but also on custom offsets ... idk how much good it will do since I haven't got the spacers on yet but here's a pic of my new toy lol .. not even owned it 2 months and its already draining my wallet

20200510_070708.jpg

20200510_070826.jpg

I got them from custom offset same place that sells bora ... if you search out bora and find their actual site its like Adaptec or something if i remember right they have em listed there but also on custom offsets ... idk how much good it will do since I haven't got the spacers on yet but here's a pic of my new toy lol .. not even owned it 2 months and its already draining my wallet
20200510_070708.thumb.jpg.af8468ca1cdf1def4589a9530b7c320d.jpg
20200510_070826.thumb.jpg.dad14f068cf9728d3da5988fbfce9340.jpg
Thanks for the info Fatman. Nice truck.
Let's not talk about wallets being drained.
I've dropped about 8 grand on my truck since xmas

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk