I got the upper and lower organizers for the center console the other day. The upper one is pretty decent, maybe the lower one will grow on me. There was a discount if you bought more than one piece so it was only $10 more. They are very well made and fit really well. The bottom one wedges in place right at the bottom. The top one has four little notches that keep it in place on the rails in the console. The little rubber non skid matts in the upper tray are nice and grippy and have a diamond plate design that looks pretty cool.  They are made by Vehicle OCD on Amazon.  Nice to have some organization in there now. 

CC214CA6-5FE0-469F-9631-E4B39FC9B844.jpeg

CC0C9993-93AC-4D60-A69B-A3DA9ECA693F.jpeg

72CE304D-BAA1-4049-9B5E-D9D084BF2C8B.jpeg

94E32F72-A29A-4462-89CF-2421F04B2879.jpeg

48D6FD93-8E9F-4D3F-8F46-B38EB41F9530.jpeg

8605644C-2C20-4AD5-9916-86E3C88B5E81.jpeg

I really like this kit. Great ride, great look. I also like that it has the replacement UCA’s. They are stronger and longer than stock, keeping the geometry fairly close to stock as well.

I’ve been running this kit for about 7k miles now, and it’s been great. No CV boot wear or any other issues. I would definitely recommend it.

The kit is about $650-700 depending on where you get it. I installed it myself on my garage floor, so I don’t know what it would be with labor. It took me a good 6 hours, but much of that was trying to compress the strut springs in front. But a pro with a lift and wall-mounted strut compressor can probably do the install in about 4.5-5 hours to give you an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

5 hours ago, loud_pipes said:

I really like this kit. Great ride, great look. I also like that it has the replacement UCA’s. They are stronger and longer than stock, keeping the geometry fairly close to stock as well.

I’ve been running this kit for about 7k miles now, and it’s been great. No CV boot wear or any other issues. I would definitely recommend it.

The kit is about $650-700 depending on where you get it. I installed it myself on my garage floor, so I don’t know what it would be with labor. It took me a good 6 hours, but much of that was trying to compress the strut springs in front. But a pro with a lift and wall-mounted strut compressor can probably do the install in about 4.5-5 hours to give you an idea.

Thanks.

Got it ordered up today. I don't feel like messing with the springs so I'm having the shop install.

$1100 out the door with the alignment. Tires I have won't work with the control arms though, so I swapped the tires and got some new wheels too.... can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks.
Got it ordered up today. I don't feel like messing with the springs so I'm having the shop install.
$1100 out the door with the alignment. Tires I have won't work with the control arms though, so I swapped the tires and got some new wheels too.... can't wait to see the finished product.

Congrats. You’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree - you will love the look - ride is same as stock.

Tire Rack sells AT4 SST RL kit for $510 - free shipping - 4-5 hours install cost   Mine was right about $1,000 - with install - alignment at dealer after $200 so $1,200 all in - So Cal labor rates are not the best - $125 at good shops. 

Link:  https://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspension.jsp?autoMake=GMC&autoModel=Sierra+1500+4WD&autoYear=2019&autoModClar=Crew+Cab&make=ReadyLIFT&model=SST+Lift+Kit&group=SST+Lift+Kit&cat=Lift%2FLevel+Kits

Edited by Supercup

On 7/1/2020 at 4:39 PM, J2Jones said:

Your're going to have a great time!  Congrats.  Here's what I've done to my 2019 AT4

• Bakflip MX4
  • 2 coats Ceramic Coating applied
  • Tinted front windows
  • Installed Opt7 Tailgate LED's
  • Blacked-out (plasti-dip) badges except for red "4's"
  • Installed 'Rapture" style grill lights
  • Installed 7” “shorty” antenna
  • Installed Multipro tailgate LEDs
  • GM Performance CIA
  • Installed GM Factory black exhaust tips
  • Borla S-Type Exhaust
  • Calipers painted red
  • Installed Nitto RG 35x11.5x20 (on stock wheels)
  • Installed Undercover SwingCase Truck Bed Storage Box

Did install the Nittos on the 20” GMC rims with no lift?  Did you have to do some cutting for fit?

I’ve been wanting the Undercover SwingCases but last I checked they didn’t fit the AT4 due to the multipro tailgate.  Did you order the standard Sierra model that says w/o multipro tailgate and install?

20 hours ago, dicecheat said:

Did install the Nittos on the 20” GMC rims with no lift?  Did you have to do some cutting for fit?

I’ve been wanting the Undercover SwingCases but last I checked they didn’t fit the AT4 due to the multipro tailgate.  Did you order the standard Sierra model that says w/o multipro tailgate and install?

Nitto RG's are on stock 20x9 rims.  No lift beyond stock AT4 setup.  Only had minor rub in front of drivers side and only in reverse at full lock.  Zip tied the bracket behind the liner to the fender mounts and rub is gone.  No cutting needed in my case.

I only purchased the passenger side SwingCase so don't recall there being any distinction.  Maybe drivers side would be a problem because of assist handle.

I have decided to go with the rough country 4” suspension lift instead of the level kit.

also switched to 295/65 Nitto ridge grapplers and black rhino stadium 20x9 wheels.

and switched to the rbp stealth power step bars instead of the amp research ones.

planning on plasti dipping the front and back gmc emblems, the Sierra on the tailgate, all at4 emblems and the chrome exhaust tips.

i also plan on removing the valance.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:10 PM, mayfieldjeff said:

I have decided to go with the rough country 4” suspension lift instead of the level kit.

also switched to 295/65 Nitto ridge grapplers and black rhino stadium 20x9 wheels.

and switched to the rbp stealth power step bars instead of the amp research ones.

planning on plasti dipping the front and back gmc emblems, the Sierra on the tailgate, all at4 emblems and the chrome exhaust tips.

i also plan on removing the valance.

Mind posting pics when you finish your plasti dip? Only thing that worries me about going with a lift is losing my ability to park in a garage.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:49 AM, texas4ever said:

Mind posting pics when you finish your plasti dip? Only thing that worries me about going with a lift is losing my ability to park in a garage.

will do.  i was worried about the garage as well.  my cousin has a ram truck that has a 6" lift and we measured his truck to the top of his room antenna and it was at 82"  i think my at 4 with a 4" lift will be roughly same height.  in which case most garages i think are 7 ft.   i only go to a garage at the airport or to Pelicans games at the arena.  the airport has a brand new garage and have huge clearances.  the superdome garage is old and low so i may have issues there. but i figured who cares this truck is going to look bad ass and i will just take my wifes car to the games...

816A9E32-E40F-4C12-9B8C-22270C967DA2.thumb.jpeg.b8848a83d7ea9d49461e9a612bac46ff.jpeg2020 GMC Sierra AT4 

2 in RC level 

35x12.50x20 Toyo open country M/T

4 inch stubby antenna 

45% tint front windows (done with paying for tint tickets lol) 5% windshield brow 

trifold hard tonneau cover 

console divider( amazon $25) is a steal vs what GMC wants to make you pay 

Anderson rapid hitch 5 1/2" drop

Coming soon

AMP Research power running boards( anyone have and experience with these?)

Cold air intake (any suggestions?)

038CEE65-9D69-4E02-A428-09F099FC0EB3.jpeg

Edited by bryceadams22

On 7/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, ForkliftJeff said:

I got the upper and lower organizers for the center console the other day. The upper one is pretty decent, maybe the lower one will grow on me. There was a discount if you bought more than one piece so it was only $10 more. They are very well made and fit really well. The bottom one wedges in place right at the bottom. The top one has four little notches that keep it in place on the rails in the console. The little rubber non skid matts in the upper tray are nice and grippy and have a diamond plate design that looks pretty cool.  They are made by Vehicle OCD on Amazon.  Nice to have some organization in there now.

Will these fit the consoles with the lock box?

On 7/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, ForkliftJeff said:

CC214CA6-5FE0-469F-9631-E4B39FC9B844.jpeg

CC0C9993-93AC-4D60-A69B-A3DA9ECA693F.jpeg

72CE304D-BAA1-4049-9B5E-D9D084BF2C8B.jpeg

94E32F72-A29A-4462-89CF-2421F04B2879.jpeg

48D6FD93-8E9F-4D3F-8F46-B38EB41F9530.jpeg

8605644C-2C20-4AD5-9916-86E3C88B5E81.jpeg

here are my pics.  just got the truck today.

i did the RC 4" lift. 295/65/R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Black Rhino 20x9 wheels

RBP power steps

hard tri fold tonneau cover

front windows tint match rear.

plasti all badges

2020Sierra1.jpg