Tuners/gm tech input

Those are all in shift scheduling. Downshift MPH vs. TPS. For now, I would leave WOT tables alone and in the normal tables leave 100% alone.

Also make sure you tweak the upshift if you make big moves on the downshift. You don’t want to make the transmission hunt between gears.

• Like 1

Let me hop on the PC and post some screen shots. 

What I mean is if you change the downshift table up 5 MPH, you will also want to change the upshift table.

If at 25% throttle you command a downshift below 20 MPH in a given gear (and say it was 15 - that will make it downshift “easier”) if your upshift was 21 MPH that would make a fast downshift and shift right back up. I would bump the upshift up about the same amount, at least a few MPH.

I have mine set up to stay in a low gear for MPH. Mid range has a reasonable downshift without having to stab the throttle to the floor. I also adjusted downshift times, but beware that if you jump on it in the middle of a downshift it will always lag there so just keep that in mind. I also setup tow/haul to be more of a sport mode. I don’t tow. The reality is there isn’t a lot different between the two. I do leave more negative off throttle/low throttle driver demand in tow mode in case I do tow.

I keep my converter locked too, I don’t see what people dislike about it. I actually prefer that over having it flash up on me. I also did adjust my TCC apply pressure, so maybe that is why I don’t notice issues too.

If I don’t post back up by the end of the day, PM me to remind me. This PC does an update about every time I turn it on and I lose the network and it takes forever to restart. Windows 7 was great, 10 sucks lol

• Like 1