Transmission Fluid Flush - How Much Needed?

My 2016 Yukon is suffering from the common transmission shudder issue as outlined in TSB 18-NA-355. My dealer states they can't get the fluid anywhere. I believe it is Mobil 1 Synthetic LV ATF HP. Amazon has it in stock. My plan is to simply buy it and bring it to them. What is the amount I would need to complete the flush? I imagine more than the stated capacity amount? 

Edited by sprfrkr

1 hour ago, mjm-1957 said:

How are you refilling the transmission? There is no dipstick on these pieces of ******.

vinyl hose and this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L8IHM9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have the truck so it comes with a dip stick.. i didn't know it was removed from the SUV

I am new to this thread with a 2016 Yukon Denali.  Been great for 2 weeks since I purchased used from a local dealer.  My luck today got the check engine light on and ran code and it says P0711.  The dreaded Transmission Temp Sensor error etc...The system had a transmission flush service prior to me owning it a few thousand miles ago.  I guess I have to bring to dealer to fix.....I reset code to see if it returns.  How long am I able to drive this way?  Should I take in ASAP?

Sincerely, Lenny

2016 Yukon Denali, 58000 miles.

Why would you clear the code?Bring it back to the dealer and let them fix it.That is a common problem with the M5U, as well as harsh up shifts, harsh down shifts and delayed engagement after sitting for a few hours or overnight.As well as TCC shudder,that transmission is a nightmare. I strongly suggest an extended warranty if you plan on keeping this truck for any length of time.

Edited by mjm-1957