Ebay Katzkin Leather Seat Covers - Reviews

Hello again.  Anyone have any experience with the Ebay Katzkin Leather Set Covers?

This is original Katzkin?  The price is good.  I don't know about the quality.

Thanks

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Chevrolet-Silverado-LT-DOUBLE-Cab-KATZKIN-Black-Leather-Seat-Covers/302977380387?epid=4027492440&hash=item468adbf023:g:jmYAAOSwfhlcMTGI

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 6:51 AM, dieselfan1 said:

They are nice. I have them in both my 18's.
Do yourself a favor and get them installed by a pro.ca1edeb46bfec291feba85f1d4b53a85.jpg65ef8b03db72c7f347a22c79a5860a4e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks.  They are Katzkin originals?  Do you know how much they charge for installation?

Thanks.  They are Katzkin originals?  Do you know how much they charge for installation?
Yes . eBay for $550. Same as those in previous post.
I cut the label off in the black truck so they look stock.
I left the label in the silver truck.
I payed $450 each at a auto upholstery shop.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Darthmalo said:

So,  Anyone know what's the difference between these Katzkin Leather sear covers and the one from leatherseats.com

I've considered doing the same thing with my truck since it has the factory cloth which I am not a fan of. Some people have said its pretty easy to swap out yourself and others have said in other threads that its best to have a pro do the install. I also have the jump seat which I know is a bit trickier, so I'd probably take it to an upholstery place to get it done. I had called on place last year and they wanted $1500 which includes the Katzkins, but it seems like there might be some cheaper places if I look around a bit more.