2020 Sierra HD Light Bars?

12 hours ago, H1ghlndr said:

Has anyone seen any light bar, nudge bar, etc for 2020 Sierra HDs yet?  Anyone seen a nice behind grille setup?

following this! would love to see some hidden light bars with stock grills and bumpers. 

yeah it looks like it’s got a lot of upgrades. 

it has 20” fuel wheels on 37” tires.

id love to get a close look at the trimming on this! the AT4s have a 2” lift from the factory so if they lifted it further, makes sense to fit 37s under a 4.5” lift.

the lightbars are badass - but again, the AT4 has a better grill for them!

4662D832-0FE4-4AED-8C62-0C7CEC498134.jpeg

Edited by Schmidty

19 hours ago, Schmidty said:

yeah it looks like it’s got a lot of upgrades. 

it has 20” fuel wheels on 37” tires.

id love to get a close look at the trimming on this! the AT4s have a 2” lift from the factory so if they lifted it further, makes sense to fit 37s under a 4.5” lift.

the lightbars are badass - but again, the AT4 has a better grill for them!

4662D832-0FE4-4AED-8C62-0C7CEC498134.jpeg

Schmidty, I thought the AT4's had a 2" lift as well because that's what a guy locally told me, but according to a few different threads on this forum, thats not true. Only the 1500 AT4's have a 2" lift.

I'm doing 37's on my AT4 but I think i'm gonna run my stock wheels. I just can't find any wheels that I LOVE, and if I do find something I really like, they are $1000-$2000 per wheel. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gSwift said:

Schmidty, I thought the AT4's had a 2" lift as well because that's what a guy locally told me, but according to a few different threads on this forum, thats not true. Only the 1500 AT4's have a 2" lift.

I'm doing 37's on my AT4 but I think i'm gonna run my stock wheels. I just can't find any wheels that I LOVE, and if I do find something I really like, they are $1000-$2000 per wheel. 

Interesting!  What is the difference in the suspensions between the 2500 HD AT4s and Denali's then?

This is a post that I also read that info: https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1272819/2020-gmc-sierra-2500-hd-fuel-blitz-stock-stock

57 minutes ago, Schmidty said:

Interesting!  What is the difference in the suspensions between the 2500 HD AT4s and Denali's then?

This is a post that I also read that info: https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1272819/2020-gmc-sierra-2500-hd-fuel-blitz-stock-stock

I believe it's a huge misconception that the 2500 AT4's have the same setup as the 1500's. To my knowledge, the 2500 Denali and 2500 AT4 are the same. I think the main difference is the AT4 would be for the people that hate all the chrome. My AT4 has every option that the Denali beside it had

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.45.20 AM.jpeg

Edited by gSwift
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, gSwift said:

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.54.16 AM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.57.53 AM.jpeg

22 minutes ago, gSwift said:

I believe it's a huge misconception that the 2500 AT4's have the same setup as the 1500's. To my knowledge, the 2500 Denali and 2500 AT4 are the same. I think the main difference is the AT4 would be for the people that hate all the chrome. My AT4 has every option that the Denali beside it had

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.45.20 AM.jpeg

very very interesting and i think that clears it up!

i think what we are learning is different installs yield different results from truck to truck. one truck might not have an issue with rubbing or clearance while the next, with the exact same setup, may have some issues. it’s wild!

28 minutes ago, Schmidty said:

very very interesting and i think that clears it up!

i think what we are learning is different installs yield different results from truck to truck. one truck might not have an issue with rubbing or clearance while the next, with the exact same setup, may have some issues. it’s wild!

Exactly! I learned that first hand when I modded my 2014 Sierra, sold it for a decent profit and then bought another 2014 Sierra and did the same mods but the second one had clearance issues. It's weird 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mx_master said:

I put one in the bottom of the grill. It has a DRL feature so I wired it into my ignition for DRL then tied it into my high beams to turn the hole bar on. 

8AA1A81B-F5D9-45B6-86B5-21DC1EFBAB60.jpeg

2DA4B3CB-9EDD-48FA-B64F-2DF64C6E7C5C.jpeg

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Would love to see more photos of it at night and on during the day!

Also, you have any more pictures/insight as to how you specifically wired it up? i would love to do something like this... but would have to figure out how to get the grill off first....