Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
H1ghlndr

2020 Sierra HD Light Bars?

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, H1ghlndr said:

Has anyone seen any light bar, nudge bar, etc for 2020 Sierra HDs yet?  Anyone seen a nice behind grille setup?

following this! would love to see some hidden light bars with stock grills and bumpers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Whole Truck Look's good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s cool. I’m going to try and find some yellow ones and squeeze them in behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 11:07 AM, H1ghlndr said:

These are the best I've seen.  This is custom work done by shoreline motoring .

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

What are the specs on you whole wheel/tire setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

yeah it looks like it’s got a lot of upgrades. 

 

it has 20” fuel wheels on 37” tires.

 

id love to get a close look at the trimming on this! the AT4s have a 2” lift from the factory so if they lifted it further, makes sense to fit 37s under a 4.5” lift.

 

the lightbars are badass - but again, the AT4 has a better grill for them!

 

 

4662D832-0FE4-4AED-8C62-0C7CEC498134.jpeg

Edited by Schmidty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Schmidty said:

 

 

yeah it looks like it’s got a lot of upgrades. 

 

it has 20” fuel wheels on 37” tires.

 

id love to get a close look at the trimming on this! the AT4s have a 2” lift from the factory so if they lifted it further, makes sense to fit 37s under a 4.5” lift.

 

the lightbars are badass - but again, the AT4 has a better grill for them!

 

 

4662D832-0FE4-4AED-8C62-0C7CEC498134.jpeg

Schmidty, I thought the AT4's had a 2" lift as well because that's what a guy locally told me, but according to a few different threads on this forum, thats not true. Only the 1500 AT4's have a 2" lift.

 

I'm doing 37's on my AT4 but I think i'm gonna run my stock wheels. I just can't find any wheels that I LOVE, and if I do find something I really like, they are $1000-$2000 per wheel. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gSwift said:

Schmidty, I thought the AT4's had a 2" lift as well because that's what a guy locally told me, but according to a few different threads on this forum, thats not true. Only the 1500 AT4's have a 2" lift.

 

I'm doing 37's on my AT4 but I think i'm gonna run my stock wheels. I just can't find any wheels that I LOVE, and if I do find something I really like, they are $1000-$2000 per wheel. 

Interesting!  What is the difference in the suspensions between the 2500 HD AT4s and Denali's then?

 

This is a post that I also read that info: https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1272819/2020-gmc-sierra-2500-hd-fuel-blitz-stock-stock

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Schmidty said:

Interesting!  What is the difference in the suspensions between the 2500 HD AT4s and Denali's then?

 

This is a post that I also read that info: https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/1272819/2020-gmc-sierra-2500-hd-fuel-blitz-stock-stock

 

 

 

 

I believe it's a huge misconception that the 2500 AT4's have the same setup as the 1500's. To my knowledge, the 2500 Denali and 2500 AT4 are the same. I think the main difference is the AT4 would be for the people that hate all the chrome. My AT4 has every option that the Denali beside it had

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.45.20 AM.jpeg

Edited by gSwift
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, gSwift said:

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.54.16 AM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.57.53 AM.jpeg

 

22 minutes ago, gSwift said:

I believe it's a huge misconception that the 2500 AT4's have the same setup as the 1500's. To my knowledge, the 2500 Denali and 2500 AT4 are the same. I think the main difference is the AT4 would be for the people that hate all the chrome. My AT4 has every option that the Denali beside it had

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.45.20 AM.jpeg

very very interesting and i think that clears it up!

 

i think what we are learning is different installs yield different results from truck to truck. one truck might not have an issue with rubbing or clearance while the next, with the exact same setup, may have some issues. it’s wild!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Schmidty said:

 

 

very very interesting and i think that clears it up!

 

i think what we are learning is different installs yield different results from truck to truck. one truck might not have an issue with rubbing or clearance while the next, with the exact same setup, may have some issues. it’s wild!

 

 

 

Exactly! I learned that first hand when I modded my 2014 Sierra, sold it for a decent profit and then bought another 2014 Sierra and did the same mods but the second one had clearance issues. It's weird 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put one in the bottom of the grill. It has a DRL feature so I wired it into my ignition for DRL then tied it into my high beams to turn the hole bar on. 

8AA1A81B-F5D9-45B6-86B5-21DC1EFBAB60.jpeg

2DA4B3CB-9EDD-48FA-B64F-2DF64C6E7C5C.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mx_master said:

I put one in the bottom of the grill. It has a DRL feature so I wired it into my ignition for DRL then tied it into my high beams to turn the hole bar on. 

8AA1A81B-F5D9-45B6-86B5-21DC1EFBAB60.jpeg

2DA4B3CB-9EDD-48FA-B64F-2DF64C6E7C5C.jpeg

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

 

Would love to see more photos of it at night and on during the day!

 

Also, you have any more pictures/insight as to how you specifically wired it up? i would love to do something like this... but would have to figure out how to get the grill off first....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.