Anyone with a 3.0 get a software update today?

AlexB

2019 are not left in the dust, but it seems it has to be updated at dealer with usb, 808 version. There is a tsb bulletin on it, I can say mine has been working great since having it done back in October. All my contacts load, connects to iPhone, and I have not cussed at truck over radio problems since having it done.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 3.0 Elevation, any thoughts on why I can't manually update my system? Dealer told me today that it was latest version but I'm fairly certain they are wrong. When I manually search for an update it just says "No updates available", I'm connected to my house wifi or phone hotspot with same result. I don't have Onstar data anymore.

IMG_20201125_120713.jpg

Could someone post their post update version?

Edited by Verbal01

I seems they are not rolling it out to all trucks at once. Probably means it cannot be forced from the update screen in the truck until it is made available to the trucks vin.

Last line of the bulletin about the update says 

It may take several weeks for this update to hit your vehicle.

Edited by redwngr

If so, what was it addressing?
Finally got my update today. It must have been pushed via onstar since I wasn't connected to WiFi at the time. I do not have the onstar data plan, but I do have onstar.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

On 11/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, Verbal01 said:

I have a 3.0 Elevation, any thoughts on why I can't manually update my system? Dealer told me today that it was latest version but I'm fairly certain they are wrong. When I manually search for an update it just says "No updates available", I'm connected to my house wifi or phone hotspot with same result. I don't have Onstar data anymore.

IMG_20201125_120713.jpg

Could someone post their post update version?

GM is an absolute joke at pushing updates.

My 2020 is still on the original build dated September 2019.

Unreal.

• 3 weeks later...