Rubber liner for upper dash storage compartments?

2020 Sierra 1500

The two storage compartments in the upper dash (right above the radio) don't get used much. But when they do get used the items in there slide around. I've been looking online for rubber liners, similar to the ones sold for the cupholders, door pockets, etc) with no luck.

Would anyone know of, or have a link to, a site that has liners for those storage compartments?

Thanks in advance,

DC

On 11/18/2020 at 10:42 AM, Daryl Casey said:

2020 Sierra 1500

The two storage compartments in the upper dash (right above the radio) don't get used much. But when they do get used the items in there slide around. I've been looking online for rubber liners, similar to the ones sold for the cupholders, door pockets, etc) with no luck.

Would anyone know of, or have a link to, a site that has liners for those storage compartments?

Thanks in advance,

DC

Maybe try the dealer, my 19 Denali comes with textured rubber mats in there.

4 Eggo waffles will cook in 3 minutes and a Hot Pocket in 15.  Use the timer in the DIC and flip once for complete cooking. Down here the dash gets so hot that's about the only use for the bins on top of the dash.

We nicknamed the box Nissan used to put in the top center of their dash the George Foreman Grill. Anything you put in it got cooked. Credit cards melted to the point of destruction.

Anything I've put in there causes too much glare off of the windshield so mine stays empty.

For those who do not have the rubberized plastic liner in there. I think its just missing. I have a 2020 Silverado WT With convenience trailering and a few of the other lower end packages and it has rubber lines in all of the cup holders and in that useless upper dash hole . I wish they would have made a door for it.. I am going to 3d print some type of cover for mine when i get a chance . use it to keep receipts in .