21 Sierra Denali Diesel tire question.

I was browsing tire rack for some winter tires and rims for my new truck. I messaged tire rack about the size I was looking at and they couldn’t confirm the size I was looking at wouldn’t make contact. The factory Denali tire is a 275/50r22, with a 26 offset I THINK. I was looking at a 265/70r18. From what I can tell, everything should fit. But tire rack telling me they don’t know, has me questioning myself. Can anyone comment who has this size, or can see my screen shots and comment?

Thanks.

46e3e924355ddeeb022e6e24f096752c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, OnTheReel said:

I dunno but the front calipers on these trucks have a big hump that causes a lot of problems with aftermarket wheels.

This is correct. The T1 trucks can't even run the older Silverado wheels in the same size because they will hit the caliper. 

I'd suggest picking up a set of 18" takeoffs from a T1 truck and running the tire you are looking at. 

This is a good side by side comparison site as well.

Custom wheels, rim tire packages (rimsntires.com)

Good luck. If you read into an issues with the wheels. You could check eBay for take off wheels. And I presume the 18 going to be really cheap since no one wants them

Like other had mentioned the brake caliper is the problem

I currently have that size winter tire installed on some OE replica wheels on my Denali. I know you already ordered, so it doesn't help much, but I ordered factory TPMS sensors for $25/per and a $12 learning tool off Amazon. 
Denali.thumb.jpeg.522f1b6455c1868d7a0ac1110f647815.jpeg

Awesome man! Do you have any tire rubbing?
Love the look of your truck! That’s the same color I ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk