Warning Chime

My truck is tuned and I was spinning in 4hi fairly aggressively in deep snow going reverse/forward etc. Stock, the truck wouldn't have done what I was doing because it would have limited torque. Anyways, I heard a warning chime yesterday and now today after a little back and forth in the snow. No dtc's, I didn't see a message pop up and didn't seem to effect operation. I know things get super hot in a situation like that, the under hood temp was definitely toasty, but the coolant and trans temp weren't showing an increase above operating temp.

Ideas? 

Edited by M1ck3y

9 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

My truck is tuned and I was spinning in 4hi fairly aggressively in deep snow going reverse/forward etc. Stock, the truck wouldn't have done what I was doing because it would have limited torque. Anyways, I heard a warning chime yesterday and now today after a little back and forth in the snow. No dtc's, I didn't see a message pop up and didn't seem to effect operation. I know things get super hot in a situation like that, the under hood temp was definitely toasty, but the coolant and trans temp weren't showing an increase above operating temp.

Ideas? 

Had a similar situation a couple of winters ago, I heard a chime because I went to far on the dial and tried to go into 4LO by mistake, truck let me know and would not do it.

Wheels were spinning faster than 5 MPH.