2014 2015 Sierra - Has anyone tried these black Denali grilles yet?

After a long search for a black all-terrain grille for my Sierra, Im going another route. If anyone has one for sale, in black, please let me know. In the meantime, I'm just wondering if anyone has tried these amazon / ebay black Denali grilles yet. 

They're cheap at $120 but just wondering about the durability. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088NC847L/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A2OSE6G7MS58ZO&psc=1

81pPHKxeR0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81FjyWOaQ-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Bought mine from a guy locally because it didn't fit his 2500. Didn't realize it was a cheap one until I got home lol. Honestly, the fitment is like OEM, you won't be able to tell a difference. Only pain was swapping the inner grille surround which are a bunch of 8mm bolts if I remember right. Paint is a perfect match to Oynx Black. I've been searching for an all terrain grille myself but no luck.

IMG_2131 (1).jpg

Also forgot to mention in my original post.. The upper plastic bumper cover that is required to remove to get access to the lower grille bolts, didn't line up with the clip locations. I think they were the two inner clip locations. A sawzall took care of that, just notched out where the plastic bumper cover tabs were suppose to be. Haven't had any issues with that cover coming lose or not seating where it is suppose to. 

image.thumb.png.4c61c48553aa8546b8e6ef5ec1d2859d.png

Edited by boettcher40

• 2 weeks later...

I put one on our 2015 sierra, looks great. got a new black  bumper bar as well so it looks alot like the one posted above. not OEM quality when you hold the 2 grills side by side, but cant tell once its on the truck.