2021 GMC Elevation - Backup camera

I just traded in my 2018 GMC Elevation for a new 2021 Elevation with a Duramax.  The truck has the trailer package.

I see that there are two backup camera on the tailgate.  When i back up I only see one view.   Do all trucks have two camera's or is there some thing wrong?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 8:37 PM, OnTheReel said:

The other round thing is indeed the hitch light. Activated with the cargo lights.

Trucks equipped with hitch-view use the normal backup camera and software to accomplish the “top down” view. 

I have a 2021 1500 elevation   I do not have the trailering package. Can i get the software to use hitch view from the dealer

• 9 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 5:42 PM, CFlyBoy said:

I have a 2021 1500 elevation   I do not have the trailering package. Can i get the software to use hitch view from the dealer

I am just wondering if you ever got an answer to this, or found out that a software update would do it? I am interested as well, since it seems it is just using the existing camera, and basically just zooming in.