Do/did you keep your old wheels?

I've kept my wheels, even though I have tried selling(almost giving them away) but since they are the butt ugliest wheels out there I imagine I will wind up keeping them.   May separate them out one at a time to be used as spares for folks that have that wheel.

Pic below is what I have kept.   These came off my 20 while the ones off my 21 had gray paint vs. black.  But ya'll get the gist. 

2500 WHEELS.jpg

I kept my last duramax wheels and 10 yrs when I sold truck got 200 for them . Tires should not be used after 7 yrs . I used during winter a few times , but I sold mine from this new truck . Not worth keeping  around when you can get top dollar now

On 2/16/2021 at 7:55 PM, fly53usmc said:

I've kept my wheels, even though I have tried selling(almost giving them away) but since they are the butt ugliest wheels out there I imagine I will wind up keeping them.   May separate them out one at a time to be used as spares for folks that have that wheel.

Pic below is what I have kept.   These came off my 20 while the ones off my 21 had gray paint vs. black.  But ya'll get the gist. 

2500 WHEELS.jpg

Those are hideous lol!!

I've always sold mine on CList for 500-600, on my last truck(1500) the wheels were nice but the light gray looked bad with White so I got some black Fuels and kept the stockers. When I got the HD I swapped back and have been trying to sell the Fuels but have had ZERO inquireies in 2 weeks exept for someone asking if I still had the stockers for sale. Anyway 1st and last time I'll keep them.

8 hours ago, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

Considering selling mine too - any advice on how much to ask for the pictured stock wheels and tires?  18" rims that came with the Alaskan package.  Picture is from day it came in before I started making it mine.

IMG_2696 (3).JPG

I have always had better luck selling wheels/tires separate