Off Road Warehouse

Has anybody ordered from this site before? They have the bilstein 5100 set for 346.68 shipped to my door(10% discount code applied). The deal is hard to pass up but the wife is questioning the company. Any inside would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't know If Battle Born Offroad is still a sponsor on this site, but I saw they had the 5100 set for something like $406 shipped. 

code GMTRUCKS

Try PM'ing them on here, see if they'll match it

Edited by YYC-SIERRA

Thank you! Funny thing is MRT has it for 366.92 with no promo code but I tried the "gmtrucks" code and it actually added 22$ lol do you have any experience with either of these companies?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for the Bilsteins...called them on saturday(3/27) they said they are 4-6 weeks out still...really sucks having a bunch of other parts stare at me until they arrive. My motofab leveling kit just arrived and it came with a coupon code, "PC10" for 10% off an order. Just thought I would share this with anybody that may find this useful.

I'd be cancelling that order and find someone who has them in stock.
Life is too godamn short to wait 10 weeks for a lousy set of shocks to save a few bucks.
I don't wait for nothing if they don't have it I get something else. I just did this with a $2000 set of tires. Not a big deal.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk