Thoughts on Why RC Coilovers Listed as Not Diesel Compatible?

I blew a tire and will take the opportunity to get larger tires all around.  I have a friend who can get good pricing through Rough Country so I was looking into their lift options.  Their 2" coilover is listed as "not diesel compatible".  Anyone have thoughts why they might be incompatible?  I'm not aware of any difference in the factory suspension and the 3.0 is equal to or slightly less heavy than the 6.2.  I intend on calling RC in the morning but thought I'd get some opinions here also.

These are the coilovers in question.

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-vertex-coilovers-689018.html?find=2020-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd-740563 

I called them this morning.  They claim it's due to the weight. I pointed out the 3.0 is lighter than the 6.2 but the gentleman was confident in his answer.  They did state their existing coilovers were fine for the 6.2.

They started they were coming out with a set for the 3.0.

I dunno.  I think I might order them anyway.

there are much better options than RC.....the money is always the issue but eventually you will pull them and put a quality set on, happens almost everytime once you start down that path.....RC is a lift co not a suspension co

• Like 1

the spring is responsible for weight of the truck, nothing to do with shock......if motor is heavier throw heavier springs on same as one would with a winch or aftermarket bumper....