New wheels

BMF all the way I had a set in my garage that I sent back but looked good in person. Long story they were on back order and the order should have been cancelled but wasn’t, ended up sending back. I have Moto metal 0970 on now look good but don’t like the offset of -24. Have some icon rebounds with a plus 12 offset waiting to go on.

73CF8CA2-4694-4C58-850D-6E5898915BD2.jpeg

7062263F-DFB6-47D1-A4B7-0BEF072D6565.jpeg

4FD2EDC8-FF5A-43D3-8962-C10139502CA9.png

These will be going on my summit white denali. I think contrast cut looks the best. I am just not too keen on the offset (0) of the BMFs. I works, but I would prefer a more positive.

My dad has Fuel wheels on his truck and 1 of them just failed. It has developed little micro holes on the inside and doesn't hold air. Luckily he caught it before he had a catastrophic failure

Edited by kylant
  • Like 1

A lot less cleaning of water runs etc with the matte black.  Mine are matte and very low maintenance, no scratching or wiping again after driving down the block and all the hidden water runs out to the lip and sprays all over..lol

Edited by CRApex

7 minutes ago, kylant said:

These will be going on my summit white denali. I think contrast cut looks the best. I am just not too keen on the offset (0) of the BMFs. I works, but I would prefer a more positive.

My dad has Fuel wheels on his truck and 1 of them just failed. It has developed little micro holes on the inside and doesn't hold air. Luckily he caught it before he had a catastrophic failure

Yikes!  Thanks for the heads up!