Feels like I hit a rumble strip on decel, usually around 15mph. Not everytime, doesn't seem to matter hot or cold. Not a brake issue. Im not convinced its a trans issue either. Almost thinking its DFM related. Took it to the dealer, they couldn't replicate. I took the service manager for a ride and could only get it to do it once. He didn't seem worried, but said he would document it. Any else?

15 hours ago, TeamSaris said:

Feels like I hit a rumble strip on decel, usually around 15mph. Not everytime, doesn't seem to matter hot or cold. Not a brake issue. Im not convinced its a trans issue either. Almost thinking its DFM related. Took it to the dealer, they couldn't replicate. I took the service manager for a ride and could only get it to do it once. He didn't seem worried, but said he would document it. Any else?

Yup I feel it too. When I shift to L9 instead of drive I don't feel it. So my guess is DFM causing the shudder. Try L9 and see if it does it. 

19 hours ago, TeamSaris said:

totally different truck in L9....and no shudder. Cmon range. Do the 10spd!!!

Told ya, I believe my SEL that keeps flashing as I pull up to stop signs are actually being caused by the DFM shutter on decel, not the accel. 

I'd happily buy a Pulsar if I just didn't like the way the truck drove.... But the light flashing is BS and I'm not letting this go. I've talked to GMC and got the dealer GM involved now. 

Tried a pulsar myself didn’t like the way the truck felt so sold it. I just run truck in L9 below 50mph. L10 above 50mph open to a dfm workaround if anything is available besides the pulsar I truck didn’t agree with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping my shutter/misfire feel was related to the DFM (as my dealer states) as I'd give the Pulsar a try but unfortunately it is not the DFM. I've been running it in L9, L8 and i still get the shutter/misfire feeling when slightly accelerating while at cruising speeds.  50mph, 60mph, 70mph, etc.  once i step into it to downshift it clears up but while cruising with slight load, it's the farthest thing from smooth with a shutter/jerky/lugging type feel while increasing speed.  I'm starting to think it's tranny related or engine (while under load).