2020 AT4 larger tires...stock rims

Looking at Grabber A/TX LT305/55R20 on stock rims (20x9)....

65lbs 8.5-11" 9.5" 12.4" 10.6" 33.2" 626

Compared to factory size

40 lbs 7.5-9.5" 8" 11" 8.6" 33" 633

biggest concerns are of course...will it fit?  And what about the unsprung weight?  Anyone try this and have to pursue other upgrades to try and make it right?

Nearly 1,200 posts and doesn't search if it will fit; so will it fit is covered in about 1,200 other threads. As far as un-sprung weight, that is a lot to add and the impact will be the same on every vehicle that heavier tires are add to from Miata's to F450's; longer braking, slower acceleration, worse mpg, worse ride, etc. 

Tyler

On 8/19/2021 at 3:05 PM, Gangly said:

This is about three topics below yours on the main page.  45 pages of information, lemme help you though.....

I saw the same posts....but not this size.  A 305-55-20 is a 33x12.40.  Not finding too much info on that.  Thanks though..

23 hours ago, Amcguy1970 said:

Nearly 1,200 posts and doesn't search if it will fit; so will it fit is covered in about 1,200 other threads. As far as un-sprung weight, that is a lot to add and the impact will be the same on every vehicle that heavier tires are add to from Miata's to F450's; longer braking, slower acceleration, worse mpg, worse ride, etc. 

Tyler

Yeah...I get it...assume I didn't search lol   I did.  Everyone seems focused on 35s and aftermarket wheels.