What are your impressions of the Wrangler Territory MT’s?

No complaints with mine. They were great in the snow this winter, but still had to use 4x4 to get up my bit of a hill driveway when it was frozen/packed snow and ice. They have been fine on the highway and took a trip from Michigan to Iowa with no issues. I picked up a set of Bridgestone AT's that were takeoffs from a guy with an AT4. I put them on the aftermarket set of wheels I had from my Avalanche. They look like a highway tire and not at all like an offroad tire. I even had a guy comment on having "car tires" on when I stopped at a dealer looking at the few 22 refreshes they had on the lot. Much rather have the aggressive look of the Territory's. I'll put them back on for winter.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

Does everything the Duratrac does but quieter. Nice looking tire a few manufacturers are now using 

How many miles do you have on them? The Duratracs got much louder over time. Wondering if the Territory’s do the same.

13 hours ago, TxTruckMan said:

How many miles do you have on them? The Duratracs got much louder over time. Wondering if the Territory’s do the same.

Just going by a neighbors TRX which came with 325/65/18s Territory . He has about 10k miles on the truck and mostly hauling his camper) and honestly a few times i have been in his truck , i forget its a AT tire under . Super smooth and very quiet. Dont get me wrong , I love the Duratracs but man after 15k i thought there was a MT under . To each his own .