In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Tire size comparability

So, I found a sweet set of rims at 20"×10.0, too sexy to pass on.. and the closest tire I can find for my all terrain preference is 275/60/R20. I've seen people use that configuration on Ram. Has anyone seen it on chev? Or anyone currently running it? I would love to see a picture or something.. or anything else you can advise.. looking for a budget upgrade. And thid ended up being the perfect set up to my appealing eye. Just hope it will work. Any thoughts?

Your best bet for a truly good answer would be the correct forum section on this site:

2014 - 2019 Silverado & Sierra - GM-Trucks.com

This is the T1 new body 2019+up section, so some of the answers you might get here aren't 100% for your truck which is a 2019 LD old body per your trailer brake thread.

That said, 275/60R20 should fit without a level on a factory wheel.  It might slightly rub in a spot or two.  On an aftermarket wheel, I can't say for sure as offset and wheel width will have a lot of play involved in that.

I would check the 2014-2019 section for any wheel and tire fitment threads and see if anything there stands out.  

Being an LD, your available wheel options are different than the T1's due to different offsets/backspacing, fender clearances, and suspension clearances.  What works on an LD will not necessarily work on a T1 so you would be limiting yourself by asking T1 owners "What Fits?".   I would try the other forum for best results.

1 hour ago, Troyce Reimer said:

I would love to see a picture or something.. or anything else you can advise.. looking for a budget upgrade. And thid ended up being the perfect set up to my appealing eye. Just hope it will work. Any thoughts?

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery

check out their searchable gallery for different wheel sizes, etc.

275/60R20 is a current GM pickup factory size. 

Current 20's in use:

QAB   Tires, 275/60R20 all-season, blackwall
1 - Standard and only available on 2WD models.
--    S    --    A    A    A    --    whitebox.gif    whitebox.gif1
QAE   Tires, 275/60R20SL all-terrain, blackwall
1 - Requires (RD5) 20" wheels. Includes (QAQ) spare tire.
2 - Includes (QAQ) spare tire.
3 - Standard on 4WD models. Available as a free flow option on 2WD models.
--    A    A1 A2 A    A2 A1 A2 whitebox.gif3
QFV   Tires, LT265/60R20 blackwall Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT
1 - Requires (RD5) 20" wheels.
--    --    A1 --    --    --    A1 --    --   
Edited by redwngr